Heart rate in first trimester, fast?

So my little ones heart rate has been at 176 the last two u/s. I am not complaining at all, all I want is a heart beat and I am glad that it is over 100. The tech says that anything is normal b/w 100-200 so I guess I am in the normal range. When I read sig. It appears that most are around 120-140. Any experiences?

That is perfectly normal for the firt trimester. It will slow down as time goes on. My baby’s was 176 in the first trimester, then 166 at 12 weeks and now is about 150 at 15 weeks.

Sounds normal to me! :slight_smile:

My baby’s heartrate hovered around 175 from like 8-10 weeks. I have all the heartrates in my signature.

Best wishes!

[QUOTE=Perseverance]So my little ones heart rate has been at 176 the last two u/s. I am not complaining at all, all I want is a heart beat and I am glad that it is over 100. The tech says that anything is normal b/w 100-200 so I guess I am in the normal range. When I read sig. It appears that most are around 120-140. Any experiences?[/QUOTE]

A HB of 176 sounds normal for early on. I was also told that 100-200 is normal. The first time I heard my babies heartbeats at 9w, they were at 186, 196 & 200. As expected, they have slowed down as my pregnancy has progressed. At my apt a few days ago at 23 wks, they were in the 130s-150s. It will vary depending on how much or how little they are moving. The baby that was moving the most at the last apt had the highest heart rate.