Heartbeat At First Ultrasound-help?

Hello ladies,

Today was my first ultrasound since the :bfp: about 2 to 3 weeks ago. The baby is measuring 6weeks 5 to 6 days and the heartbeat was 116. I am so nervous because I am not for sure that this HB is strong enough at this point in the pregnancy. Can anyone let me know what HB’s you had around this time so that I can compare. Next appt in 1 week to enusre an increase in HR but I can’t wait that long.

[quote=anhtquest0524]Hello ladies,

Today was my first ultrasound since the :bfp: about 2 to 3 weeks ago. The baby is measuring 6weeks 5 to 6 days and the heartbeat was 116. I am so nervous because I am not for sure that this HB is strong enough at this point in the pregnancy. Can anyone let me know what HB’s you had around this time so that I can compare. Next appt in 1 week to enusre an increase in HR but I can’t wait that long.[/quote]

That is a good heartbeat!! Why are you worried? You doc would have said if this was low, they wouldn’t lead you on to think it is viable if the baby isn’t. Just breathe and relax!

Heartbeat

Thanks so much!

Oh, you could get a doppler too! I know you probably won’t have it before your next appt but maybe it will ease your mind in the future between appts.

I just looked at my baby book too and my twins at 6 weeks 6 days were 121 and 111 so, yours does seem normal!!! Congrats on your pregnancy!!:flower:

I think we first heard the heartbeats at 6w2days. They were 108 and 109. I asked if that was good and was told that anything over 100 was good that early. So a little bit faster a few days later seems perfect to me

Wow thats a great hb!!! Sometimes you cant even get a hb until after 7 weeks so that is one strong hb:)

Relax! Mine were 109 and 118 right around that time. I forget the number the nurse said was clinically OK–maybe 85? She said what they were happy to see anything over 100. Yours is perfect. Feel free to call them for reassurance and specifics if you want detail on ranges to help ease your mind. Mine have been on target for heartbeat/growth at every follow-up appt as well. Congrats on the BFP & good luck.

DD’s hr was 122 at 6 weeks…you’re just fine!