Hello from a new member

Hi guys. I’m new here. This forum was suggested by my aunt. Weird right? But we are pretty close. And I have bee reading some of the posts here and now I realize I have come to the right place. So let’s start with some introduction. My name is Amber. I’m a 40-year-old mother. My son is around 11 months old. I had him through surrogacy. I’m so looking forward to sharing my story with you guys. I wanna share all the tears that I had shed and all those sleepless depressed nights and then a ray of hope. I have transformed ever since the birth of my son. I’m a completely different person now. Looking forward to connecting with all of you.

Well, that’s really nice to hear. Secondly, it’s pretty common nowadays! Yes! Wishing you all the best! I’ve heard of it very well. In 2017, my own cousin sister also had surrogacy procedure from a center of repro in Ukraine. You are really a fighter! You fought well with infertility. Stay blessed. xx

Hello and welcome! Glad for you both!
May your little one be strong and healthy. I know how it feels to be a new mom…
You’ve told you had him through surrogacy. Wanted to ask the country/clinic’s experienced time frames? Did it take a year+?? Thanks in advance.

Hey Sweetheart. How are you doing? Firstly, welcome to the family forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. It is really good to see that you made the right decision of your life. There are so many people going for surrogacy these days. Infertility is common. I had my baby through surrogacy too. When I came to know I could not conceive, all my world collapsed in no time. I was left devastated. I was hopeless. I started isolating myself. Then, I came to know about surrogacy. Thanks to it. I feel so glad that I had gone for it. Good luck to all the ladies going through this. Hope to hear more from you. Stay blessed.

Hi you guys. Thank you for such a warm welcome. I’m glad I joined this forum. I will be sharing my surrogacy story with you guys soon. I also want to know about you all. It would be great if I make some mom friends here. I barely have any. Most of my friends are moms but we’re not that close. I don’t know why but it is how it is. I’m loving this place so far. I have read so many stories here. I liked how everyone tries to help other people out around here. Thank you so much for replying once again. You guys seem amazing.

Welcome here.
During my first marriage i miscarried for 3 times.I always had complications while getting pregnant.Now i’m married for second time at the age of 43. Having a look at my previous pregnancies i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again. So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy and he is ready to go for it if we will have a baby of our own DNA.
So i started looking out for good clinics regarding surrogacy.I researched over the web and found many clinics regarding surrogacy.
While having a look at best known clinics for surrogacy i came across a name of clinic many times. Having very good positive reviews.So i contacted that clinic and told them about my issue.They said they will help us in every possible way.They told me about their procedure and they will help us in every aspect. They told us that we can have baby of our own DNA sample. Surrogate mother will not have any effect on our child. She will just keep our child in her womb. The clinic will find a good surrogate for our baby. They will test her and will analyze if she can carry our child in her womb or not.
If someone has some experience regarding surrogacy let me know your experience than.