Hello from a new member

Hi guys. I’m new here. This forum was suggested by my aunt. Weird right? But we are pretty close. And I have bee reading some of the posts here and now I realize I have come to the right place. So let’s start with some introduction. My name is Amber. I’m a 40-year-old mother. My son is around 11 months old. I had him through surrogacy. I’m so looking forward to sharing my story with you guys. I wanna share all the tears that I had shed and all those sleepless depressed nights and then a ray of hope. I have transformed ever since the birth of my son. I’m a completely different person now. Looking forward to connecting with all of you.

Well, that’s really nice to hear. Secondly, it’s pretty common nowadays! Yes! Wishing you all the best! I’ve heard of it very well. In 2017, my own cousin sister also had surrogacy procedure from a center of repro in Ukraine. You are really a fighter! You fought well with infertility. Stay blessed. xx

Hello and welcome! Glad for you both!
May your little one be strong and healthy. I know how it feels to be a new mom…
You’ve told you had him through surrogacy. Wanted to ask the country/clinic’s experienced time frames? Did it take a year+?? Thanks in advance.

Hey Sweetheart. How are you doing? Firstly, welcome to the family forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. It is really good to see that you made the right decision of your life. There are so many people going for surrogacy these days. Infertility is common. I had my baby through surrogacy too. When I came to know I could not conceive, all my world collapsed in no time. I was left devastated. I was hopeless. I started isolating myself. Then, I came to know about surrogacy. Thanks to it. I feel so glad that I had gone for it. Good luck to all the ladies going through this. Hope to hear more from you. Stay blessed.

Hi you guys. Thank you for such a warm welcome. I’m glad I joined this forum. I will be sharing my surrogacy story with you guys soon. I also want to know about you all. It would be great if I make some mom friends here. I barely have any. Most of my friends are moms but we’re not that close. I don’t know why but it is how it is. I’m loving this place so far. I have read so many stories here. I liked how everyone tries to help other people out around here. Thank you so much for replying once again. You guys seem amazing.

Welcome here.
During my first marriage i miscarried for 3 times.I always had complications while getting pregnant.Now i’m married for second time at the age of 43. Having a look at my previous pregnancies i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again. So i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy and he is ready to go for it if we will have a baby of our own DNA.
So i started looking out for good clinics regarding surrogacy.I researched over the web and found many clinics regarding surrogacy.
While having a look at best known clinics for surrogacy i came across a name of clinic many times. Having very good positive reviews.So i contacted that clinic and told them about my issue.They said they will help us in every possible way.They told me about their procedure and they will help us in every aspect. They told us that we can have baby of our own DNA sample. Surrogate mother will not have any effect on our child. She will just keep our child in her womb. The clinic will find a good surrogate for our baby. They will test her and will analyze if she can carry our child in her womb or not.
If someone has some experience regarding surrogacy let me know your experience than.

That’s what happens, lady! Often we have to observe so much in life. But there is a certain time when you would find your love of life.YOur baby.
Gald to hear about your son. Anyhow you got to have your baby through surrogacy. All those worries and tears have finally paid off.
You just got to trust that there would be something good waiting for you.

Hey, Amber, I hope you’re doing fine. I am also new to this forum. Congratulations to you on finally becoming a mother. I am sure it must have been the best day of your life.I am so happy for you. It will be really nice to listen to your story. I have heard so many people talk about this process! So I am really excited to hear your story.

Hello Amber! you’ve come to the right place. We warmly welcome you. So, yeah! I’ve also made many friends here. Yes! Surrogacy is really a good way out for women like us! You’re really a fighter! Don’t even think low of yourself! I hope to hear back from you soon. xoxo :slight_smile:

I would love to connect. I wanna hear your story. It makes me feel I am not alone in this. I do have others too. I have twins from surrogacy. Isn’t it amazing? Well, the time before it was very painful. I cannot forget the depression myself.

Hello Amber and welcome. I’m new here as well but hope to find any advice because I haven’t started my journey yet.
Happy to hear you’ve finally become a mom! How was it? I don’t know anyone who did surrogacy. And I haven’t ever considered it as an option even if I wouldn’t be able to have a child in other way.
I’m up to the 4th IUI and if this won’t work again, I think to do IVF although I’m a bit scared and would like to avoid hormone treatment

Hey there Amber! It’s really nice to know about you. I’m new on this forum too. Looking forward to knowing women you’ve had children through surrogacy. I’m thinking of going for it too. So, I would love to hear more from you about your attachment with your son. Lots of love.

Hello
i’m new here.I’m from Japan.We moved to Europe to find our heaven.
Surrogacy is ban in Japan.And i’m infertile due to some cancer reasons. So we moved to Europe to find surrogacy related clinics. We consulted many clinics in Europe. Than we came to know about clinics in Ukraine and we moved to Ukraine.
In ukraine we found a very good clinic.
Now we are having twins with the help of this clinic.The clinic gave us a very good surrogate mom.With the help of that mom we are having our two twin daughters.
We are so excited and happy.
Feedback and suggestions much admired.

I live in a country where surrogacy is prohibited. I was TTC from last 10 years. But there was no sign of conceiving. I went to different doctors for my checkups. After extensive testing doctors were also unable to trace the issue with my infertility. I was stressed and was sad. I talked to my husband about this. He said not to worry that everything will be fine. We keep on TTC for some more time and still there was no hope in it. So we gave upon the idea of TTC. I was sad and depressed. Than a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. Her friend has a boy from surrogacy. She told me to think about surrogacy. I talked to my husband for surrogacy and soon he agreed to go for surrogacy. Than we start looking for some clinics and found many good clinics in Ukraine. We decided to move to Ukraine for surrogacy.

Hi. You have made a great decision for yourself. from now on, things are only going to get better. At least knowing that there isn’t going to be any uncertainty now is enough to get your mind at peace. You don’t have to waste more time now. Good luck with your procedure. Just try to keep your calm during this. Surrogacy is not like natural pregnancy. It takes time for the people at your clinic to find a surrogate for you. It is because they make sure to get you a surrogate that matches you best. This could take a while. Have patience. Good things are coming your way. Share your experience here with us.

Hi Amber, I hope you’re doing fine. I am also new to this forum. Congratulations to you on finally becoming a mother. I am sure it must have been the best day of your life.I am so happy for you. I have heard so many people talk about this. Glad to hear about your son. Anyhow you got to have your baby through surrogacy. All those worries and tears have finally paid off. You just got to trust that there would be something good waiting for you.I had my baby through surrogacy too. When I came to know I could not conceive, all my world collapsed in no time. I was left devastated. I was hopeless. I started isolating myself. Then, I came to know about surrogacy. Thanks to it. I feel so glad that I had gone for it. Good luck to all the ladies going through this. Hope to hear more from you. Stay blessed. much love

Hey there Amber. How are you? I hope its all great. I am really sorry that you had to go for surrogacy. It must have been a hard choice. Surrogacy is a blessing. it has helped me too. I love surrogacy and the happiness it brings. I hope more people support it. You seem very strong. I hope people get inspired. I wish you good luck. Take care. Love and support.

Thanks for sharing useful information about surrogacy. I m also a victim like you and have been trying for TTC for almost ten years. I have tried all the possible options but all of them failed. I m an aged women now and this stresses me often that soon it will be impossible for me to try any other option.A good friend of mine whose husband was not fit regarding this matter gave me the idea to go for surrogacy.Surrogacy is best known methd used in our time. It is indeed a great way to have a baby if it is not possible naturally.It is been providing good results.I is banned in some countries but in Europe and USA it is not prohibited. Some clinics are also giving a special offers which are not much expensive.I m so anxious to have baby of my own. Finally i m going for it as there is no better option left for me.I will advice you to go for surrogacy.The procedure is very comforting smooth. I have heard many success stories of people regarding this matter.I am now totally agree to go for surrogacy because of positive feedback. If anybody has any contact or reference to any good surrogacy clinic kindly guide me.

In some states, surrogate mothers retain a parental right to the child, and can even pursue custody. Even though the embryos placed in the surrogate have both of our DNA, the surrogate mother’s name is on the birth certificate. Then you have to go through the process of adopting the baby in court. The biggest factor of all is time. All of the legal paperwork, signing a contract, matching a surrogate, having the surrogate go through the work-up, and so on, it’s been a year or two since you started the process! In Ukraine the process is going to be far more easier. There’s a lot of ladies participating in surrogacy there. Clinics have huge database, so the matching process is quite time wise. The process usually includes screening, embryo implantation and delivery. Screening results typically take 2 weeks. Chances are you will be somewhere in the matching process at this time…Seems pretty fast -eh…

I’m sure it’s worth looking onto http://mother-surrogate.info/services/. Also oursurrogacyblog.wordpress.com might be useful in getting insight. We’re currently with biotexcom, ukraine. Their both surrogacy and egg donation programs, have balance of price and quality. The peculiarity of their packages is all-inclusive basis. Depending on the package you choose, they provide all or some of the following services. Unlimited number of attempts. In case of failure they’ll be trying again and again until they get the desired result. It’s already covered by your contract and doesn’t require any extra fees. Then even if you have already been examined in other clinics and the reason of unsuccessful treatment wasn’t determined, they will do extra checkups in order to make treatment effective for no extra fee. All their packages include all medications for hormonal stimulation in framework of your program, vitamins, medical expenses and services of medical staff. Legal service: assisting in getting all documents in civil status registry office and embassy, translations, lawyer service, assisting of a manager at all stages of your program, etc. You’ll have an opportunity to choose donor on your own. You are provided with her photos, video interview and 3D photo on which you can see your donor from different angles. Their donor base is one of the largest in the world. It enables them to start program just after signing up contract with no wasting time on searching for a donor. In order to get a baby’s passport, you need to prove genetic relation to the baby. There is a special procedure of DNA testing in the embassy in order to prove it. You can also make sure that embryos are healthy or determine the gender of embryos via PGD testing there. Another useful thing offered is pediatrician supervision. Costs – 30k-50k EUR which is much more affordable than anywhere else. Hope this helps. Good luck!