Hello! :)

Okay so it has been a LONGGGG time since I’ve been on here. Today I had an appointment with my RE, I’m on cycle day 3 today and I had to find out the plan for this cycle… Welp today I started 5MG Femara CD3-7 and then HCG shot CD 8 and 9. I’m excited to try something different and anxious to see how it pans out. I REALLY hope that something happens this time around… :pray: :pray: :pray: I didn’t ovulate at all any time I was on Clomid so let’s hope something happens with this. :cheer: :babydust:

Good luck!

Good Luck!!! :cross: Just to give you some encouraging thoughts… I did 5 rounds of clomid only getting one follicle, 2 at the most, I then started taking fermara and I was getting nice big follies like 9+! I did get preggo from fermara but ended up being chemical (I have MTHFR) but keep your hopes nice and high. I hear that women who don’t respond to clomid, will on fermara! :bsv:

Thank you everybody! I really hope that this works, my last Dr. didn’t monitor me on Clomid so I’m not sure what happened there, but I for sure never ovulated… my RE will be monitoring me so I’m anxious to see what’s going on in there! :slight_smile: But I did say that wrong, I’m on Femara and then I do two days on Repronex then I go in for a checkup and see where we go from there :slight_smile: