Help! Bleeding at 7 weeks

Everything has been going well today at work I felt a gush which I assumed was the endometrium. But it wasn’t it was blood. I called my re who said obviously the best case scenario would be first trimester bleeding, possibly a multiple preg. I was suppose to go in for my first us Tuesday. I can’t help but think this is a misscarraige even with my very high betas. Anyone experience this?

I had this happen to me during my first pregnancy. Around the same time I sat up in bed and gushed blood. It was bright red and clotted. We went to the ER and had an ultrasound done. Baby was still fine :). They said it was probably a multiple pregnancy that didn’t take. Turns out a few months later they discovered a twin… They think the clot was a triplet.

Best wished to you!!!

How long did the bleeding last? My re said not to go to the rr unless the bleeding get incredibly heavy. There is def a chance this is a multiple preg my betas were high and I was to find out tuesday.

I haven’t experienced what you are going through but I’ve seen on multiple posts on here that bleeding can be normal. Hope you get good news at your ultrasound. :cross: :pray:

I had this happen with my first pregnancy. My RE said I had a subchorionic bleed. They watched me pretty closely the entire pregnancy. It was super scary but everything worked out just fine.

:pray: You are fine too!!

I bleed off and on through out my first pregnancy for no known reason. This pregnancy I had a subchronic hematoma and it didn’t cause bleeding I would suggest going to the E.R. if you are worried. They will check it out and you will get answers, especially if it was a lot of blood.

I have an appointment first thing in the morning with my re. The bleeding isn’t overly heavy no more then lets say the beginning if a period otherwise I would go to the ER. I just can’t understand how everything could be ok one day and now this. I convinced this is a m/c

[QUOTE=Notgivinguphope]I have an appointment first thing in the morning with my re. The bleeding isn’t overly heavy no more then lets say the beginning if a period otherwise I would go to the ER. I just can’t understand how everything could be ok one day and now this. I convinced this is a m/c[/QUOTE]

Hang in there. Bleeding during pregnancy can be very scary. I would probably be a wreck if I was in your shoes. Are you feeling any cramping?

Not really cramping more uterine discomfort

[QUOTE=Notgivinguphope]I have an appointment first thing in the morning with my re. The bleeding isn’t overly heavy no more then lets say the beginning if a period otherwise I would go to the ER. I just can’t understand how everything could be ok one day and now this. I convinced this is a m/c[/QUOTE]

Dot give up hope. I gushed a lot of blood that morning. I also thought I mc for sure. Baby was there an healthy. I also had a Lot of abdominal pain… Due to stretching ligaments from twins. I continued to spot… Especially around my period times. Stay positive!!!

I bled (small clots and blood) for a week during my first month. It was terrible. But by the grace of God I’m 16 weeks pregnant now. My doctor suspected either the Progesterone Supplements or the second embryo that didn’t take.

:pray: for you!

update

my sonogram revealed 2 gestational sacs with a strong heart beat for baby a and none for baby b.
Bleeding could be baby b sponateously aborting which is probrably the case but we will know more at the next ultrasound.

Sounds like you got half good new and half bad news. Hoping for more good news coming your way!