Help I'm new to this and could use some help

I’m 36 and have had 3 kids on my own when I was younger. Two are living with a great family and one is here with me she is almost 9. Well anyway my husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 2yrs no luck. So I had some polyps remove from my uterus and also had stage 1 emetordus(not sure how to spell) removed from one ovary. That was in August. Now I just started taking clomiphene on the 3-7 days of my cycle this month. I went to the dr yesterday and he did ultrasound and blood work. He said there are 2 follicies(good size) and 2 smaller one. They called me back and I’m to give myself the hcg shot on friday at 6-9pm and then have sex on saturday and sunday. I don’t really know where or how to give myself the shot and when would be the best time to have sex for the first time after the shot on saturday. Anyway I have no one to talk to about this. Don’t want my family and friends finding out. Oh and I forgot to add that the dr also said that my uterus is in the wrong postion and I was lucky to have even have any kids at all. But I really would like to have one now that I’m married. Plus I want to be able to give my husband his first child.

Which shot are you taking? If its Orvidrel it will go in the belly about 1 inch from the belly button. Doesn’t hurt at all. If its norvadrel ( im spelling that wrong ) it will go in the hip/upper part of the rear. You’ll need to follow these instructions. How to Give an HCG Injection | eHow.com

Now when to do the deed… IF your husband has no sperm issues bd the night of trigger, and the next 4 nights. If he has sperm issues bd the night of trigger and then skip a night and to the next day. With a trigger shot you can ovulate anywhere from 24-48 hours after, but research has shown that 36 hours is the most normal time.

:cross:

It’s Pregnyl and it says for intramuscular injection only.

That the one you do in your hip.

and to the other thing my DH only has a small issue and that is that some of them are slow. Other than that they are fine. Also I was told by my dr that since I’m getting it to myself I could do the shot in my thigh is the right? Also ty for anwsering my question:thankyou: