Help,linning Issues

Hi, I am a newbie, i did u/s on CD11 with 2 great follies @ 21mm and 19mm. But my worries is that my Endometrial thickness was 5.5mm. I triggered on CD13 with timed intercourse.

Should i be worried with my linning? do i have a chance this month with that thin linning. I am currently CD16 what should i do, Your input will be highly appreciated.

Did you ask your doctor about it? I don’t know the normal lining ranges, but I have always been put on Estrogen and Progesterone the day following the IUI for my lining issues.

Call and ask if you’re worried! That is the best way to put your mind as ease! :slight_smile:

[quote=ineedbaby]Hi, I am a newbie, i did u/s on CD11 with 2 great follies @ 21mm and 19mm. But my worries is that my Endometrial thickness was 5.5mm. I triggered on CD13 with timed intercourse.

Should i be worried with my linning? do i have a chance this month with that thin linning. I am currently CD16 what should i do, Your input will be highly appreciated.[/quote]
Usually they are looking for your lining to be around an 8mm when you potentially implant. Since yours was 5.5mm two days before you took your trigger and then you will have another day or two after the trigger before you ovulate and then another 3-6 days average before implantation (assuming the you do get pregnant) your lining should progress fine. Especially since the trigger helps to boost the cycle it will also boost your lining a little quicker than in a normal cycle.

Based on this and the fact that your Doc didn’t say anything (which would indicate they are not concerned with it either) I would not be concerned.

:cross: and :babydust::babydust::babydust:!