Help making ivf stick

Hello ladies,

I’ve been reading a little on here but this is my first post and I am intimidated. This is such a scary process.

I’ve had 5 miscarriages, doing natural, clomid, iui and now we have done ivf. Out of 15 taken out 8 were good on day 3, and 3 were sent to lab on day 5 and out of those 1 was good - a girl. They have transferred her in yesterday and I have been on bed rest. Aside from continually reciting the Lord’s Prayer - is there anything else I can do? I just want her to grow healthy. My miscarriages have all been around 6-8 weeks but doc said we need to make sure she sticks. How do I help her stick?

I have started acupuncture about 3 weeks ago and will go tomorrow morning ( my ivf and acupuncture are not in the same town).

Any and all advice would be welcome and highly appreciated.

All I can say is you are full of faith and a very courageous woman

[quote=txsnowflake]Hello ladies,

I’ve been reading a little on here but this is my first post and I am intimidated. This is such a scary process.

I’ve had 5 miscarriages, doing natural, clomid, iui and now we have done ivf. Out of 15 taken out 8 were good on day 3, and 3 were sent to lab on day 5 and out of those 1 was good - a girl. They have transferred her in yesterday and I have been on bed rest. Aside from continually reciting the Lord’s Prayer - is there anything else I can do? I just want her to grow healthy. My miscarriages have all been around 6-8 weeks but doc said we need to make sure she sticks. How do I help her stick?

I have started acupuncture about 3 weeks ago and will go tomorrow morning ( my ivf and acupuncture are not in the same town).

Any and all advice would be welcome and highly appreciated.[/quote]

:cheer: coming your way! Keep praying, eat lots of protein, drink water only, when you feed yourself remember you’re feeding her as well and continue acupuncture. :grouphug:

Just wanted to say good luck to you. There is not too much you can do at this point other than try to keep stress to a minimum, relaxd, and find ways to pass the time until you find out! :slight_smile:

Thank you ladies. I am trying …