Help! one 5-day blast left?

Long story short u can see what I have been through this last year from my signature! (And That’s just the little things) I just did an FET on Oct 27 we got a BFP that ended in a miscarriage :frowning: all we have left is 1 frozen 5 day blast. We are trying to decide to go through with one more FET and hope it survives the thaw and get my a BFP. Or just start over and have it as an extra? Have any of you ladies only had one left to thaw and transferred it and ended up with a BFP looking for some advice or any thoughts we were hoping to never have to do a another round of IVF due to cost everything has been out of pocket and would be if we did it again, which most has been on credit which has put us in a crapy spot with money theses days but I would do anything to have a family…so PLEASE any advice comments ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks

With my last FET (which resulted in pregnancy and a live birth) we only transferred one 5AA blast. My advice to you is to check to see what the quality is.

Should we do IVF or FET in the future, we will only be transferring one. Many people will only do a single embryo transfer and it works all the time.

:babydust: Good Luck!:babydust:

[QUOTE=robynanne]With my last FET (which resulted in pregnancy and a live birth) we only transferred one 5AA blast. My advice to you is to check to see what the quality is.

Should we do IVF or FET in the future, we will only be transferring one. Many people will only do a single embryo transfer and it works all the time.

:babydust: Good Luck!:babydust:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for replying I am going to ask tomorrow we feel a miracle is a miracle! ! The clinic is worried about it thawing and putting me through everything and then having nothing to transfer they act like its a great embryo as long as it thaws out right! I am fine with one we just have done 2 or 3 all times that resulted in negative but you give me hope!!

[QUOTE=KRISTI30]Long story short u can see what I have been through this last year from my signature! (And That’s just the little things) I just did an FET on Oct 27 we got a BFP that ended in a miscarriage :frowning: all we have left is 1 frozen 5 day blast. We are trying to decide to go through with one more FET and hope it survives the thaw and get my a BFP. Or just start over and have it as an extra? Have any of you ladies only had one left to thaw and transferred it and ended up with a BFP looking for some advice or any thoughts we were hoping to never have to do a another round of IVF due to cost everything has been out of pocket and would be if we did it again, which most has been on credit which has put us in a crapy spot with money theses days but I would do anything to have a family…so PLEASE any advice comments ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks[/QUOTE]
[FONT=“Century Gothic”][SIZE=“3”][COLOR=“Indigo”]
Hi Kristi. I remember you from the April FET thread. I’m so very sorry that your FET’s haven’t been working for you.

I will say that since you’ve had a D&C your chances might be better if you do your last blast. How have your other blasts thawed? I didn’t see any notes about how they have survived the thaws at your clinic.

I also tried another FET in August, which failed, and there were ladies on it that transferred grade c’s and b’s that got pregnant. Ours were always 4bb’s on the frozen cycles.

FET’s certainly cost much less than a fresh. Maybe if you and DH try the last blast with the mindset of if it doesn’t work then you’ve already made the decision to try another fresh cycle, it wouldn’t affect you as much.

I sure wish you the best success in whatever you do any pray you get your baby soon. :grouphug:

Warmly,[/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Marriagerocks][FONT=“Century Gothic”][SIZE=“3”][COLOR=“Indigo”]
Hi Kristi. I remember you from the April FET thread. I’m so very sorry that your FET’s haven’t been working for you.

I will say that since you’ve had a D&C your chances might be better if you do your last blast. How have your other blasts thawed? I didn’t see any notes about how they have survived the thaws at your clinic.

I also tried another FET in August, which failed, and there were ladies on it that transferred grade c’s and b’s that got pregnant. Ours were always 4bb’s on the frozen cycles.

FET’s certainly cost much less than a fresh. Maybe if you and DH try the last blast with the mindset of if it doesn’t work then you’ve already made the decision to try another fresh cycle, it wouldn’t affect you as much.

I sure wish you the best success in whatever you do any pray you get your baby soon. :grouphug:

Warmly,[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thanks!! I do remember you too! Sorry u havent got your BFP yet either! I pray u do soon. Our embryos have thawed ok I would say this last FET they did we un thawed 3-3 day one made it to what they like to see so they un thawed 2 of my 3-5 day blast so they transfered my 1 from 3 day and the 2 for 5 day. So I would say they thawed ok. RE just thinks moving to IVF again cause she don’t want this last one to brake me down more cause I am not sure how much more I can take but I am willing to do whatever it takes to have a family. Thanks for your input just searching for some success! ! :slight_smile: