Hesitating about one clinic, need your opinion

Hello everybody, soory for mistakes I have never write for such forums before. My name is Beata, im from Poland and I reaaly need your advises. Im 36 my husband 39. We have one child babygirl but we diceded to rty another baby because we want our daughter to has sis or brother but’s that not important. My first pregnance was very difficult and happened one situation, shortly to say I can’t ave babys anymore because I don’t have my uterus ( I had the Caesareanoperation and eventually removed the uterus) we began to think of surrogacy and started looking for a donor

as we live near the Ukraine we considering it as an option.

we have a lot of friends there and we were often on tour because this country is close to us.

we found a clinic but still not sure whether we want to try there our surro.

If someone had such experience there I would be glad to hear your feedbacks on this clinic

Thank you for listening

sorry dear to hear your sad story. a lot of women here on forum can same issues, they deffinitely give you an advise including me/ i’ve tried surro in europe and can say that service was pretty good

Thank you very much for great words but as I know Europe is big and I’m exactly intrested in one country. sorry if I hurted you it’s because I found what I ant but I need to 100 % sure that tha’s a good idea
i’m here to collect other thoughts about it and make my own decidion/:cool:

no offences, I’d like to answer. We found our clinic in Kiev, it’s Ukaine . We had doubt about it but our desire to have a baby won. We contacted that clinic, the manager give us all the informaion about rules and options there. we were asked to answer several question like if we married how old are we, docs that improve my infertility and after that manager told us to send the results of some tests, as I was apply for surro on my own eggs as you, I see/ that was a list of test like my brest ultrasound, mamography transvaginal ultrasound permissin from my doc that i’m allowed for stimulation and of course I had to send the level of my hormones ( fsh and lh)
and yes my husband had to send passport karyotype spermogram serro and chest photofluorography
i guess that was all

Hello danysh, sorry for your problems…
it’s a good wish to have one more baby, you know when you left your kids, they won’t stay alone in this world. I heard that families with 2 or more children, not talking about 5-10 hahah, are happier than those with only one kid. but of course, it depends…
I can assure you that Ukraine is quite a good country for infertility treatment. you can count on best prices and good services. I have my baby from ukrainian clininc surrogacy program and now i’m going to start another program to have one more kid. if you have any more questions please ask, i can share the details.

Welcome here danysh! I’ so sorry for what you have been trough…but how could this happen, i mean how did c section lead to the uterus removal?

[QUOTE=“almaek, post: 1868891, member: 87392”]no offences, I’d like to answer. We found our clinic in Kiev, it’s Ukaine . We had doubt about it but our desire to have a baby won. We contacted that clinic, the manager give us all the informaion about rules and options there. we were asked to answer several question like if we married how old are we, docs that improve my infertility and after that manager told us to send the results of some tests, as I was apply for surro on my own eggs as you, I see/ that was a list of test like my brest ultrasound, mamography transvaginal ultrasound permissin from my doc that i’m allowed for stimulation and of course I had to send the level of my hormones ( fsh and lh)
and yes my husband had to send passport karyotype spermogram serro and chest photofluorography
i guess that was all[/QUOTE]
what about prices, is there cheap procedure? what about surro moms and other options?

[QUOTE=“wilemmson, post: 1868897, member: 87417”]Hello danysh, sorry for your problems…
it’s a good wish to have one more baby, you know when you left your kids, they won’t stay alone in this world. I heard that families with 2 or more children, not talking about 5-10 hahah, are happier than those with only one kid. but of course, it depends…
I can assure you that Ukraine is quite a good country for infertility treatment. you can count on best prices and good services. I have my baby from ukrainian clininc surrogacy program and now i’m going to start another program to have one more kid. if you have any more questions please ask, i can share the details.[/QUOTE]
for sure haha, i have a lot of question/
so first about the prices and included services?
next will I see my surro mom or can i choose the mom for bearing the child and and how to get in this clinic I’m talkig about needed examinations?

thank you for great words, I even don’t want to talk about it. it was fault of my doctors becuse I had an inflammation of my uterine scar and doctors noticed that too late, I had an uterine rupture and heavy bleeding. The only way to save my life was to amputate the uterus. And here we are … life without any sense.
that hard to share, I even don’t understand how they could do such crime to me

it depens on the package you choose. If i’m not mistaken they have 3 .
Economy, Standard and VIP in accordance 29.900/39.900and 49.900 euros/
They include driver room in the hotel meals free concultation at clinic and phone with local number. After signing the contract you’have an accsess to the database of donors… you are willing to choose any of them. What oter options because I didnt understand?

[QUOTE=“danysh13, post: 1868908, member: 87421”]thank you for great words, I even don’t want to talk about it. it was fault of my doctors becuse I had an inflammation of my uterine scar and doctors noticed that too late, I had an uterine rupture and heavy bleeding. The only way to save my life was to amputate the uterus. And here we are … life without any sense.
that hard to share, I even don’t understand how they could do such crime to me[/QUOTE]

mother of god! how could they be so blind, what a shame! but don’t say your life has no sense…you already have one beautiful baby, isn’t it great? isn’t it worth living??? I’m sorry but it’s very selfish of you. Yu have one baby and suffering like you have none and will never have. Maybe it’s better for you to adopt a child, uh? it may take years but maybe you won’t be thinking only about yourself? what if when you’ll have your 2d baby your life will stay senseless?? what’s then?

Hi! As for clinic’s feedback (Biotexcom, Kiev). Would definitely recommend looking onto sorroparents.org. They specialize on surrogacy and egg donation. Also it’s worth visiting their forum mother-surrogate.info. You’ll find dozens of helpful tips there. We passed ivf with donor egg with the place and these resources helped us much. Ukraine is a surrogacy friendly country so I’m sure you’re on the right way. Wish you good luck!

Yeah I agree with you SamanthaSun.
I also had de ivf tx there and now I’m the happiest mother ever! You’re right there are lots of information on their forum but I visited it few weeks ago and there aren’t mew posts, mostly very old and I don’t know why so. Maybe new clients write on fertilityfriends or elsewhere…

Sorry that i didn’t answer for so long but i don’t nkow what will be next. what about adoption … totally no!
I want to have my own baby and if we adopt a child we will have just a stranger in blood and no more. my husband thought about it but as for me it’s not right. I really want my child that’s why we are looking for a clinic and a woman who can do such things for us

[QUOTE=“mannamay, post: 1868926, member: 87399”]Yeah I agree with you SamanthaSun.
I also had de ivf tx there and now I’m the happiest mother ever! You’re right there are lots of information on their forum but I visited it few weeks ago and there aren’t mew posts, mostly very old and I don’t know why so. Maybe new clients write on fertilityfriends or elsewhere…[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much for your words/ so you tried in Biotexcom? Am I right / was it successful because I see you’ve failed ivfs?

yes, it was my last try there and it was successful unlike the 2 before.Actually I don’t know if it was just because of a clinic, i think we never know why something happens one way or another.i can’t say that my previous clinic was awful , it had its own advantages in comparison to biotwx but we have waht we have.

Agreed. We don’t know what will happen next day. What advantages and where you did your try if that is not a secret? Because I was looking at that clinic you said. And you know they have good options for us and prices. I was a bit surprises. We were talking about that with hb and suggested to contact them. Like for general understanding. I feel nervous about it. What you’ll say ? Should I contact them? Or continuing my research?

i can’t tell you what to do, it’s your life and like in the song “it’s now or never”…i’m just kidding. anyways, you must feel what is yours, like it’s exactly the thing you need.
I have been to Gennet clinic because it was more convenient to me at first. genn was good, they have ‘guarantee’ programs (if 2 cycles failed you may have the 3d for free). the clinic in Prague was bigger and looked more modern, their contracts were also different in their prices and services they offered. In Ukraine, as I was told, I was provided with everything, don’t know if any other clinic can provide you with all that comfy things…med personnel was nice and professional in both clinics. Anyway, i was too old to continue my treatment in czech, moreover i got that feeling like intuition or whatever, like I can’t become a mother there and so it happend, Gennet didn’t help me. I think you should contact every clinic you really like and ‘feel’ like yours.

[QUOTE=“mannamay, post: 1869062, member: 87399”]i can’t tell you what to do, it’s your life and like in the song “it’s now or never”…i’m just kidding. anyways, you must feel what is yours, like it’s exactly the thing you need.
I have been to Gennet clinic because it was more convenient to me at first. genn was good, they have ‘guarantee’ programs (if 2 cycles failed you may have the 3d for free). the clinic in Prague was bigger and looked more modern, their contracts were also different in their prices and services they offered. In Ukraine, as I was told, I was provided with everything, don’t know if any other clinic can provide you with all that comfy things…med personnel was nice and professional in both clinics. Anyway, i was too old to continue my treatment in czech, moreover i got that feeling like intuition or whatever, like I can’t become a mother there and so it happend, Gennet didn’t help me. I think you should contact every clinic you really like and ‘feel’ like yours.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for great supporting words. I’ve been thinking about all this and came to decision. I really need this baby. I want to hear screaming, smiling and care about his or her it has no difference to me.
We compared 3 clinics, one in Czech and other in Ukraine. I’m not sure about Czech because I saw that there are some extra payments for medicine, maternal house and so far. In Ukraine that seem more affordable but we need to choose between two. I’m so confused right now… wish it all continue soon

Hi dear! We used Ukrainian clinic both of our surrogacies. We’ve found a lot of good reviews about BioTexCom in the Internet. Also my colleague at work told me, that her friends visited clinic in Ukraine a couple of years ago. They found sm for them fast and she carried a baby for them. So I asked her to give me their phone number to talk with them directly. They told me about BioTexCom clinic. They were very satisfied with the process and the result. So after our conversation my husband and I contacted manager of the clinic by mail. We thought that it will take long to get the response. But in a couple of days we received a letter from the clinic with the questions to clarify the required info about my medical history. Also they needed our marriage certificate. After they got all required info we appointed date of our meeting with the doctor. Our main criteria were affordable price and high success rates. We considered Russia, but the fact, that they have a law, which says that surrogate mother is an actual mother, put us on guard. Who wants a stranger to take your baby away from you? Also there was an incident, when surrogate mother left child to herself and blackmailed couple, it was in the news. That’s why we decided to concentrate on Ukraine and we never regret. I liked that they have packages, which include all necessary services. So you pay single price and no more. The service was good enough. We were met at the airport by taxi driver. Also we were provided with accommodation and transportation. By the way clinic covers food supply. The clinic also provided us with English speaking manager. All these were included into our package. We didn’t have to pay extra money. First time we paid 39 900 euro for like everything, starting from oocyte donation and finishing with all needed documents. This time we paid 49 900 for vip package. Wish you all the best with your surrogacy journey!