Hey Guys, Can someone shead some light on my DH's numbers?

My husband went to a urlogist about 2 years ago and he told my husband he had zero sperm but I didn’t believe it could be zero. I bought a home micrscope to test him myself, I could see sperm moving and I told my husband we need a second opinion. We went to a Fertility clinic and these are his results but they just give my urologist the results and didnt go over any options for us. We have been married for 6 years and we have been TTC for atleast 3. I dont really know what to think about these numbers excpet for I know they are better than what the urologist told us to begin with. I was hoping you guys could help me out and maybe guess what would be some options for us? Thanks, Kim

Volume 2.0, Concentration 69.0, Motility 51%, Prog Motility 2, percent normal 14%, round cells 3-7, viscosity 1, motile sperm/specimen 70.4

Welcome!

I think those are pretty good numbers. I would think IUI should be a good place to start if you are having trouble on your own. Because his numbers are so good, if you ovulate on your own you can likely do an unmedicated IUI. You would basically monitor when you ovulate with a predictor kit, and then have your IUI and bd around that time as well.

My dh only had 1.4mill sperm post wash, with 30% motility. So in comparison, your dh has great numbers!

Good luck!