HGC and the TWW

I am going up the wall here. I triggered 5/13 and tested out until 5/21 that day i had a beta test and the nurse said my hgc was 2.5 but i told her that my preg test for testing out (using ept early preg digital) showed BFN she said its too low to detect on a home and we will test 5/30 for real.

my progesterone was 1.5 i believe when tested on 5/20. This is my first time trying and my second ovidrel shot. the first shot i felt myself O and i had sore nipples frequent peeing all the “signs”. this time i had 3 days cramping still dull cramps on the left ovary to this day (where the 24 sz follie was). the Day i triggered my follie was 24 but my estrogen was 78. any advice or similar stories i would appreciate. i dont know how many TWW i can do this is so hard:grr:

Hi!
The nurse is probably correct about the home vs. blood test… which does nothing for the horror that is the TWW… but alas, you just gotta put your head down and get through it. Oddly enough, I did find obsessively googling possible pregnancy symptoms did help pass the time, but that’s probably not great advice for most. haha

Anyway, good luck to you, and may the days fly by! :flower:

Thank you so much! I’m definitely having period cramps so we decided to move on to injections. This TWW is crazy and its only my second time going through this.

Lol

[quote=Finch12]Hi!
The nurse is probably correct about the home vs. blood test… which does nothing for the horror that is the TWW… but alas, you just gotta put your head down and get through it. Oddly enough, I did find obsessively googling possible pregnancy symptoms did help pass the time, but that’s probably not great advice for most. haha

Anyway, good luck to you, and may the days fly by! :flower:[/quote]

Yes, goggle … I agree
That was how I ended up here. :bsv: