Hi everyone im new

hi im new im 22 years old and single ive wanted children my whole life and i was the only one out of my friends that did want kids now all of my friends have 2, 3 to 4 kids and i have none, im desperate to have a child and ive suffered severe depression because of this let down ive finally got the courage to get in contact with ivf and they told me i have to get a referal from my doctor so on tuesday im hoping to get that then im hoping to get approved with ivf and put on the waiting list for a sperm donor i know if i dont do it this way i will never have kids ive never been in a relationship because im chronically shy and im afraid of intimacy to the point its destroying all my dreams so im praying to god that i get approved for ivf other wise i dont know whatelse im going to do :frowning:

These boards are a wonderful place to come for support. Have you ever thought about talking to a counselor for help with the depression. Going through IVF is an extremely emotional, stressful, and trying experience. I am not trying to be negative or tell you what to do. I just want you to be aware of what you are facing. I hope everything goes great for you! I have a lot of IVF info on my blog if you would like to check it out. (The link is in my signature.) I would be glad to answer any questions you have, I went through 6 cycles before having my little miracle boy.