Hi....I'm new here!

Just wanted to find other women who’s going through what I am going through. I am about to turn 42 years old. We have an 8 year old son. We did not have a hard time conceiving the first go round. Got pregnant within 3 moths of trying. I have been trying for about 4 years now. Last year I did 3 rounds of IUI and I just finished my second round of IVF. My diagnoses is secondary infertility

Hi pinkdreams! We had to go through 2 rounds of IUI to conceive our daughter after 2 years of trying other options. We are now trying to have our second child and have done 4 IUIs. I am finding out just how lucky we were to only have to do two the first time even though at the time it didn’t feel like it! My diagnosis has always been unexplained. This time around my husband found out he has had a prostate infection that won’t go away! We are currently on a break from treatments until he can hopefully get rid of that. It has been almost more frustrating than last time because I thought we could just go back to what worked and it would be easier this time.

And now I found out a friend of mine is pregnant with twins after no intervention. She had some problems getting pregnant with her first so I felt like I could always talk to her about all this and now I feel totally alone. I have another friend who got pregnant with twins on accident while I was in the early stages of trying the first time. I feel like I should wake up at any moment because this just can’t be happening again. It has to be a bad dream! Sorry for the rant. I keep telling myself I need to be thankful I was able to have one but its so hard being surrounded by all the fertile myrtles!

Hope you get that BFP soon!