Honest opinion needed

OK I am 11dpiui. Yday was horrible. I had nausea, sensitive nipples (couldnt even let the seatbelt touch them and when I put on my bra I thought I would die, very prominent vein line running from chest to breast, veiny breasts, hot flashes, severe headache, high pulse rate, constipation and wicked insomnia. I always have insomnia but for past 3 nights so matter what I can’t go to sleep. I also had a shooting pain in my breasts. My pelvic area cramping had calmed down. This morning I get up to use bathroom and because it looks so weird the day before I took a look at the veins on my chest but they seem less prominent today so then I began to worry because veins looking less intense and no cramping lead me to believe it was wishful thinking on my part. So I go get one of these cheap internet one step early 10miui tests and take it. Now mind you I had already peed like 5 mins before but since I am a non stop peeing machine I was able to squeeze out some urine lol. There were no lines but the control line. I had a FRER so I took that and just the control line showed. I am sitting here trying not to cry. If this acid reflux keeps up I am about to cry. I know some people are going to say I tested too early but I thought I would at least get something on the 10miu tests. I am not even getting any cramps. I also went to bed at 3 and woke up at 6 so that was a 3hr time frame that I let my urine build up. What’s weird is I don’t even have my typical AF cramps and I get those like clockwork every month. I know some of these symptoms could be related to AF but others such as headache, acid reflux, hot flashes, high pulse rate, and veiny breasts I have never had before. I am a 42dd and I maybe had one vein on my breast before and trust me I look at my breasts all the time. Right before my period they feel heavy but no sensitive nipples. Also I am sooo constipated and this NEVER happens to me before a period. I am the other way around and have to have a bathroom in my sights at all time. Now I only have one BM a day and sometimes I have to eat something greasy to achieve that. I honestly believe the cramping in my pelvic area was uterine stretching and the one I felt in my stomach was related too. I know I know it could be all in my mind.

My questions are:

1. Do symptoms go away fast as they come?
  2. If they do go away does that mean you are not pregnant.
  3. Shouldn’t the 10miu tests show something?
  4. How significant is it that I didn’t use FMU but used the urine that I was able to make come out 5 mins after I first peed. Would that urine have had no time to concentrate; thus, giving me a negative?
  5. If I go back to sleep and wake up like 3 hrs later, could I use that urine to test?

I know it is a lot of questions but you guys have made me feel better so many times so I am just hoping you can give me an honest opinion. I prefer the hard truth. Now I wish I would have hid those stupid tests and waited until Friday like I said.

Thanks,

Stop beating yourself up sweetie!

I can only give my opinion on most of your questions, but they are at least somewhat educated opinions.

1. I’m going to say that every body is different when it comes to pregnancy symptoms. Some people’s probably come and go, some are there constantly, some have none at all.

2. Ditto for this one.

3. It is possible that your HCG level could still be below 10.

4. I’m not completely sure on this one, but my guess would be that it DOES make a pretty big difference that you didn’t use FMU, especially this early on.

5. You could probably sleep for a few hours and then have slightly better luck trying again, but my official advice is to try to distract yourself and wait until tomorrow morning. I think you’ll be able to be more confident if you do!

[quote=toyisttc]
My questions are:

1. Do symptoms go away fast as they come?
  2. If they do go away does that mean you are not pregnant.
  3. Shouldn’t the 10miu tests show something?
  4. How significant is it that I didn’t use FMU but used the urine that I was able to make come out 5 mins after I first peed. Would that urine have had no time to concentrate; thus, giving me a negative?
  5. If I go back to sleep and wake up like 3 hrs later, could I use that urine to test?

I know it is a lot of questions but you guys have made me feel better so many times so I am just hoping you can give me an honest opinion. I prefer the hard truth. Now I wish I would have hid those stupid tests and waited until Friday like I said.

Thanks,[/quote]

1. I think the symptoms are just going to make you crazy. You can have tons of symptoms and be pregnant, tons of symptoms and not be pregnant, no symptoms and not be pregnant, and no symptoms and be pregnant anyway.

2. No.

3. At 11 dpiui you shouldn’t have a false positive but you can still DEFINITELY have a false negative.

4. The concentration of urine is happening in your kidneys, not in your bladder - it doesn’t have anything to do with how long it’s been there, it has to do with how much you’ve had to drink the past hours. (Fluid is not reabsorbed from your bladder.) The reason you are supposed to use fmu is because most people don’t drink very much during the 6-9 hours they’re sleeping.

5. See above - it has to do with how hydrated you are. (Not smart to dehydrate yourself on purpose though.) The fact of the matter is that 11 dpiui is still early. Even if you had used FMU and gotten a negative there’s still a real chance that you could get a positive test tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, or the day after that…

IME nothing good comes from obsessing so try to relax and keep busy. If you’re pregnant or not pregnant there isn’t anything you can do right now except take it easy anyway.

:babydust: + :cross:

Thanks so much ladies.

I am actually going to bring all my pregnancy tests to my parents house today so I can’t test. By nature I am a worrier and a pessimist so I am going to go back to sleep and try not to think about anything.

Clomid can make your body do crazy things. I had alot of these symptoms and more last month and figured I was pregnant. But I wasn’t it was just the clomid. This month hasn’t been bad at all though. I think these types of symptoms early on could either be the meds or pregnancy and there is no way to be sure until 14dpiui and you test. All I can say is try to calm down and stop worrying so much. Try to keep busy and don’t think about it. Just test at 14dpiui. I know it’s hard but it’s really the best thing you can do for yourself and your baby.