Hope that it's not true

I posted yesterday that that at 6 weeks 4 days Dr. told me that she couldn’t see the fetus anymore, and I’ve probably had a missed abortion or blighted ovum - through a vaginal ultrasound.

The week earlier, 5 weeks 5 days, there was a sac, yolk sac, and a fetus (black dot - embryo) visible.

I’ve been reading through the forums, and Internet in general and have stumbled across all the little miracles that a fetus was found weeks later after being misdiagnosed… Is there hope?

I have told the Dr. that I do not want a D&C or take any meds. I’ll wait it out naturally… The only thing is that I’m worried as I’ve gone off all my vitamins and progesterone (Drs orders), and I’m traveling for a week tomorrow - to get away.

Would there still be hope? :pray:

I am in the same shoes, and it is really hard. Had my U/S today and there is a sac and baby, but no HB. She couldn’t find a fetal pole, and the baby was under-measuring. It is horrible! I wish you the best of luck, and I am crossing my fingers that you have a miracle.

[QUOTE=dedication]I am in the same shoes, and it is really hard. Had my U/S today and there is a sac and baby, but no HB. She couldn’t find a fetal pole, and the baby was under-measuring. It is horrible! I wish you the best of luck, and I am crossing my fingers that you have a miracle.[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry to hear what you went through. I hope that everything turns out well for you.

I’m not sure what might happen to me. I’m currently out of town, decided to leave and just not think of anything. The whole thing is just a mess. I’m not even sure of my weeks anymore… I keep hearing different things.

All I know is that on the 13th I thought I was 6/5 weeks but it measured 5/5 weeks so Dr. asked me to return after a week. On the 19th there was no fetus to be measured so she ruled a miscarriage.

I’ll wait for my m/c which Dr. said might start in 4 weeks. I don’t know what I will do after this as this was my 4th IUI. Maybe it some to take a break…

I will keep you in my thoughts and hope that everything turns out fine. Stay positive and don’t lose hope yet.