Hope!

Hi all. I just wanted to share a story of HOPE!

My husband and I went through 4 IUIs, and 3 IVFs in order to become pregnant the first time. We were really hoping to have another baby but we couldn’t afford treatment nor could I bring the triplets with me to the fertility appointments (which I totally respect and am glad the clinic doesn’t allow children there…just too heart breaking). I have been on Metformin for 6 months now (8months trying on our own), and today we got our BFP.

Moral of the story… I had given up on the idea that we could do this on our own since it took so much to get pregnant the first time. This process that it CAN happen. Don’t ever give up. Sticky baby dust to you all.

Thank you for that wonderful story of hope! I started seeing my RE January 2013 and have gone through 1 miscarriage and two IUIs waiting for a BFP!!! It’s only been 6 months, but it feels like a lifetime. Your story is helping me get through all of my feelings of hopelessness =)

Love chocolate, I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. I am praying this two week wait goes quickly and has :bfp: results. Keep me posted :slight_smile: