Hopefully May will bring on a lot of :bfp

Figured we could start out our 2WW for May. How is everyone doing? Any updates?

:babydust: to everyone! Hopefully May will bring on a lot of :bfp: s!

I am hoping to jump into the May 2ww soon!

I had my CD10 u/s and it showed 12 follicles all under 10mm…so I am going tomorrow for a CD12 u/s.

Hoping something grows and I can give myself the trigger and then have IUI!

I am now on cd 5 of my first natural cycle in a while :slight_smile: Curious to see if I ovulate on my own, I will start testing around cd 10-12. If I do then I will definitely be in the May 2ww :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:d

CD 12 u/s shows i have 3 growing follicles!!

One on the right is 10mm and 2 on the left at 12mm!

I dont think i have ever been so happy to hear that.

U/s on Saturday morning to check progress!

What’s the progesterone doing to my body?!

I am CD29, 15DPO, still no AF and still all BFN’s when I test! I’m wondering if the progesterone suppositories I started this cycle are keeping AF away, even though I’m not pregnant. My temp dipped this morning, so I’m sure she’s on her way. :frowning:

I’m thankful for the suppositories because I think I really need the extra progesterone, but they have given me too many pregnancy symptoms that I’m sure are not from me being pregnant. sigh. If I don’t start my period soon, I’m going to call my obgyn and see about stopping the progesterone. I’ve heard of other women not getting their period while they’re on them even though they weren’t pregnant. What do y’all think?

Hopeful- good luck with your natural cycle!

Lokaxena- yay! Glad you are making progress! 3 possibles is great!

Sarah-I have heard that too but have no experience with it so not sure.

AFM I am almost half way through my 2ww (6dpiui)! No symptoms as of yet

Praying - 1/2 way there! Yippee! I wish I was there.

Sarah - I have never been on progesterone so I am not
sure. Hopefully some others will have some advise.

Lokaxena - :clap: 3 is a great #. I have never made more than 2 that are ready to go.

AFM: got my trigger shot yesterday 5/8 CD 12 and + OPK on 5/7 CD11 so hopefully between the 2 I actually did ovulate. We BD so far on 5/6 and last night. Hopefully again tonight and then every 2 days. :cross: that one of the 2 follicles that I have will stick. I had a dream last night that I got to tell my parents that I was :preg: when they come next month to visit.

Hey ladies!

I’m on day 7 of Provera, 3 more pills to go then I can join the 2WW…but for my period :frowning: lol Last time it took 10 days, I’m hoping it will be a lot shorter this time around. I felt period cramps the last few days and I’ve been bloated so maybe she’s on her way.

Glad to hear everyone is still hopeful!!! Looking to see lots of :bfp: 's in May :slight_smile:

I am 6dpiui today with no symptoms. 2ww sucks :frowning: for a moment it feels hopeful and for a moment it is like hell… All i want to do is read these threads and be positive!!!

Added am eating like crazy for the past few days ;( to control my nervousness… Did anyone did this???

I dont have any symptoms… Is this normal?? Do you think i still have hope for this cycle??

Praying in texas: looks like we both are on the same boat!!
Ellejay: goodluck!!
Lokxena: goodluck with your U/s

[FONT=“Impact”][/FONT]Good morning All!:cheer:

I wish you all the best of luck along your journeys. I am new to this site. I am on CD13. Took Clomid CD5-9. I go in on May 17th for blood work. So many emotions flowing through my veins. Hoping for a :bfp: later this month.

Well, my 2ww is done. My temp dipped yesterday and today I have spotting. :frowning: sigh. Now I’ll be joining you, Hopeful, in an unmedicated cycle… I think.

My other option is to do the 100mg again and the follicular ultrasound on CD12, but I’ll be out of town for the 21day progesterone blood work. I would really want to know what that is, since this last cycle was the first time I’ve done 100mg and it was only a 9.1. Sigh. I don’t know what to do. Part of me just wants to give up ttc all together! I’m going to have to do a lot of thinking and praying about my next step.

Either way, I do hope you all have success in your ttc journeys! I want BFP’s for you all! Thanks for all your support for me along the way. :slight_smile:

KEGuttery - :welcome: . I hope that you find this site as helpful and supportive as I have. I am also fairly new to the the ttc family.

Bangaram - I have never had an IUI before so not sure if I my symptoms would = yours; however, if you triggered than YES - I want to eat all the time. My stomach looks like I am 3 months PG about 2-3 days afterwards. I wish you the best.

Sarahdaisy - I am so sorry! I was really pulling for you this month and hoped that you would have some good news. Please know that whatever you decision is in regards to TTC we support you and will be :pray: that one day you WILL get :preg: .

AFM: plugging along the 2WW (CD 14-2dptrigger). Hoping that this mothers day weekend doesn’t get me down too much. Just going to try to stay busy.

[QUOTE=ashaz]KEGuttery - :welcome: . I hope that you find this site as helpful and supportive as I have. I am also fairly new to the the ttc family.

Bangaram - I have never had an IUI before so not sure if I my symptoms would = yours; however, if you triggered than YES - I want to eat all the time. My stomach looks like I am 3 months PG about 2-3 days afterwards. I wish you the best.

Sarahdaisy - I am so sorry! I was really pulling for you this month and hoped that you would have some good news. Please know that whatever you decision is in regards to TTC we support you and will be :pray: that one day you WILL get :preg: .

AFM: plugging along the 2WW (CD 14-2dptrigger). Hoping that this mothers day weekend doesn’t get me down too much. Just going to try to stay busy.[/QUOTE]

Ashaz: yes i took a trigger shot… Mannn i put on atleast 2 - 3 lbs in a week :(…

One more longgggg week to go before beta ;(

[B]sarahdaisy[/B] - I am so sorry to hear AF is showing… I know how hard it is to see yet another failed cycle. I hope you find the strength to move forward! I know trying a natural cycle is hard to stay positive about but think of the good it will do your body to give it a break from meds. Hang in there… Sending you happy thoughts and lots of :grouphug:

[B]KEGuttery[/B] - :welcome: You will love this place. So much support and knowledge here.

[B]Bangaram[/B] - Yay!!! 1 week down is nice :slight_smile: I hope you see good news soon :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

As for me - I am still hanging in there. Finally on cd 10 and ready to start testing for a positive OPK! Not sure if I will ovulate or not as I still don’t know if my cyst is going down but I will find out the 30th of May. At least I can test on my own until then.

Oh also, my BF popped on Friday with her little girl. I went to see them and it was REALLY hard but I am happy for her. Actually happy the pregnancy is over because the hype of it was the worst part.

My DH and I started the adoption process finally :slight_smile: It is a wonderful feeling to know that we will start our family no matter what happens!! It will be a long road but well worth it. 8 more classes to attend and then we will be certified. Woohoo!!! Sending lots of happy thoughts to all of you ladies.

Hopeful - Good luck and hopefully you will see your +OPK this month. That is great about your adoption as well - yes - you WILL be a mommy either way. :cross: for some good news soon for you.

Bangaram - yeah I get the little ‘trigger pouch’ is what my hubby and I call it. It is fun to try to find clothes to hide it during the 2WW so that people don’t ask if you are pregnant. Heehee. When :af: comes for me though - the weight quickly comes off. You are half way there!!!

AFM: Currently on CD17 and feeling pretty good. I go in this Friday for Prog CD 21 check and then :pray: AF stays away this month! It is weird, this is the 1st month I keep having dreams about people getting pregnant. Never me - but maybe it is still a sign. One can hope right!?!

I’m expecting AF to start today so I can start Clomid on day 3. Doctor did urine preg test Friday was negative, am still hoping until AF shows up.

Hi ladies!

:welcome:to the newbies on the forum! I’m only about to start cycle two of Clomid and I can say that this forum is a blessing! You’ll love the support and advice you find on here.

sarahdaisy and hopeful0093 - I was wondering if you’ve ever been given a reason for your infertility, like a medical reason? I know for me it’s because I have PCOS but other than that, the doctor says we’re both “fine”.

AFM - I just finished 10 days of Provera on May 11th. Waiting for :af: to come any day now…

Good luck to everyone this month!!!

[quote=ElleJay]Hi ladies!

:welcome:to the newbies on the forum! I’m only about to start cycle two of Clomid and I can say that this forum is a blessing! You’ll love the support and advice you find on here.

sarahdaisy and hopeful0093 - I was wondering if you’ve ever been given a reason for your infertility, like a medical reason? I know for me it’s because I have PCOS but other than that, the doctor says we’re both “fine”.

AFM - I just finished 10 days of Provera on May 11th. Waiting for :af: to come any day now…

Good luck to everyone this month!!![/quote]

I haven’t :frowning: My RE and OB don’t think that anything is wrong. Just that my body either doesn’t like my DH sperm or my ovulation is off and I just can’t seem to time it right. We are hoping once I start Follitism things will change. They think IUI’s will do the trick but the only one I had done I didn’t ovulate so hopefully next month will be different. I think my cm is hostile and my ovaries are not helping :slight_smile:

First round of clomid… CD17… waiting waiting waiting…
:grouphug:

KEGuttery - I am on CD 18…waiting waiting waiting. We are so close together. When do you plan to POAS?

Hard to keep my mind off the 2WW. I am trying to put my attention towards cooking…which helps b/c I am SO hungry from the clomid/trigger shot. I woke up this morning and my husband asked what I wanted for breakfast and I said - cheeseburger and fries! So hungry. LOL!