How do I set up my signature?

I am new to this forum. Have been on one other one in the past and decided to come over here. How do I set up my signature?

I had my first little boy in March after doing four fresh cycles and two frozen. We plan on trying again this summer for number 2.

[quote=brit1612]I am new to this forum. Have been on one other one in the past and decided to come over here. How do I set up my signature?

I had my first little boy in March after doing four fresh cycles and two frozen. We plan on trying again this summer for number 2.[/quote]
go to the top left above forum categories and click on User CP- that will take you to the spot where you can edit your signature, profile, avatar, etc.

:welcome:
You can go to User CP on the top, then you will see Edit signature on the left
Good luck

Thanks for the info!

Complete Infertility Treatment - India

:welcome:

HI EVERYONE OF YOU HERE HAVE TRIED YOUR BEST FOR CONCIEVING AND UNDERGONE ALMOST ALL TREATMENTS , MY ADVICE TO U YET IS TO KEEP HOPE, HAVE FAITH IN
GOD . I UNDERSTAND THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN VERY DISAPPOINTED AND SO WOULD
WANT TO GUIDE YOU :
FOR ANY KIND OF IVF ADVICE IN INDIA : MUMBAI FOR QUALITY TREATMENT WITH LATEST TECHNOGY (IUI , IVF, ICSI , IMSI , SURROGACY , HYSTEROSCOPY, LAPAROSCOPY, ENDOSCOPY, FIBROIDS, ENDOMETRIOSIS , TESA , MALE INFERTILITY , PESA, SEMEN BANKING & FREEZING, EMBRYO TRANSFERS, EMBRYO FREEZING & BANKING, EGG DONATION , EMBRYO DONATION ETC— VERY REPUTED DOCTORS IN REPUTED HOSPITALS WITH PROVEN PREGNANCY RESULTS CONTACT : [email protected]