How many days after iui did you see BFP?

So how many days after iui did u see bfp? i poas today and it was negative but I was just being sure the hcg was out of my system. i am 7 days past iui and 9 days past hcg trigger

8dpIUI on iui #1

I am not feeling any cramping or anything and this really worries me, since I am 7dpiui and I was having cramping but now it is gone so it worries me that it is a bad sign…I was feeling so optimistic but for some reason I have started feeling not so sure anymore… How do I lift my hopes again!

Hi,

I’m 8pIUI here, but I don’t have any symptoms yet, expect waking up frequently to pee, but I think this is because of Progesterone. I’m not going to test until Wednesday though

im 7 days past iui, did mine last fri and mine was neg this morning but im hoping its too early to show and ill test again next wk

I was 9 past trigger and 10 piui. Quite early, I had a positive, thought it was the trigger still in my system, but no it kept getting darker.

lbzg,

The good thing about you is that you know that trigger has left your body now, so any BFP from now on, will be real:)

I got my bfp 12dpiui.

i got my BFP 13 days past IUI. even then it was a squinter to see.

I had a BFN 8dpIUI and (faint) BFP 9dpiui, with digital showing a BFP on 10dpiui.

We got our bfp 11 days after IUI. It was the faintest line ever, but got darker the next day. Good luck

Last yr on day 12 I had lite pink bleeding so I thought was a bust but then it stopped so on I got my BFP on day 14… I was suppose to had tested on day 13 but was too scared but on day 14 I did an it was a very nice dark BFP.

Good Luck… :paw:

I got my bpf 8dpiui it cas really light you almost couldnt see it.

Iui Results…

Hello Ladies,

I got my IUI results with my Tradition Surrogacy (first surrogacy) thru IUI on a the day before I went for my beta’s…so, 9 days post IUI. It was a great feeling for me and the couple!!! They went thru alot to make it to this stage in their life. I’m so happy for them and their families!!!

[QUOTE=lbzg]So how many days after iui did u see bfp? i poas today and it was negative but I was just being sure the hcg was out of my system. i am 7 days past iui and 9 days past hcg trigger[/QUOTE]

I waited to test as long as I could. I tested 11 days after trigger hoping It was out of my system by then. And it was :slight_smile:

Fx for you!

With my first :preg: I tested about a week after the IUI and it was :bfn: . I tested a week later and it ws :bfp: . With my 2nd :preg: I tested 6dpiui (and it wasn’t even first morning pee) and I got a :bfp: . I must have just implanted that day.

I took two pregnancy tests 14 days from my iui, and so far it looks like I am :preg: , so good luck, your nurse or doctor should have told you when to test.:pray: