How many eggs?

so my doc says oh you have onw large perfect egg on your right ovary and little small ones elsewhere… isnt that bad? he acts like its perfect. but shouldnt i have way more?

Are you one meds? Were you trying to stimulate more? 1 is enough…but if you are on meds than sometimes they try for a couple more, especially for IUIs with male factor.

If you don’t ovulate on your own, 1 follie is normal. A lot of girls only get 1 and really it only takes 1 good egg.

[QUOTE=momtonewfs]Are you one meds? Were you trying to stimulate more? 1 is enough…but if you are on meds than sometimes they try for a couple more, especially for IUIs with male factor.[/QUOTE]
Just wondering what do you mean by male factor? Sperm count? Just wondering

Sperm count, motility, morph etc…generally grouped as “male factor”

I know my RE recommends meds to women with no issues to increase the number of follicles in hopes that the low sperm count will hit one of them. Which is the reason I was on Clomid, Femara and then Gonal F. I have no issues.

[QUOTE=momtonewfs]Sperm count, motility, morph etc…generally grouped as “male factor”

I know my RE recommends meds to women with no issues to increase the number of follicles in hopes that the low sperm count will hit one of them. Which is the reason I was on Clomid, Femara and then Gonal F. I have no issues.[/QUOTE]

Thats why i was put on meds also. To give dh’s boys more “targets” to try to attack.