How many follicles did you get with clomid?

I’m curious about comparing stats, like how many follicels did you get on Clomid, what mg? what were the sizes, did you do trigger shot, IUI, or IVF.

I had 3 follicels my first try on 50MG and we ovulated on our own and tried the old fashioned way but I wish our doctor would have let us do IUI and trigger, seems like we wasted 3 follicels. I wasnt told the exact size but I believe 2 were wround 20 and one was 24.

i am still on my 2ww and really hoping for a :bfp:

I was on 100 mg and didn’t get any more than 2- with your dosage and response, I’d say you did well. :grouphug: Good luck.

My first round at 50mg I wasn’t monitored so no idea on follies but I didn’t ovulate. This 2nd round I was monitored and I had 2 follies on the left. 1 @ 27mm and the other 18mm. I did do a trigger shot on CD15 and I got a positive OPK that day as well. I had ovulation pain on CD17 and now I’m waiting. Today is CD29 for me.

Follies on 100mg

I finished my first round of 100mg clomid in Oct. We had 6 mature follies all over 20. I don’t know what side they were on. But apparently I responded well and was advised not to try due to risk of high order multiples. We tried anyway seeing as how all of them may not make it. We also did the Ovidrel. Our doctor said it was a risk but ultimately our choice. I’m in my 2WW now. I should see :af: Wednesday.Hopefully she doen’t come.:pray: she doesn’t come.

I was 50mg and got just one follicle that was 18mm on CD16 and got OPK that same morning of the u/s. No trigger shot, and we just did timed intercourse. And I did get a BFP. So I wouldn’t think of it as a waste that you didn’t do IUI. You may not need it!

:cross: That you get your BFP!!! :bsv:

100mg cd3-7 i had 5.

3 on left - 17mm, 11mm, 8mm ~ 2 on right - 18mm, 15mm the day before trigger. 3 were mature. We did IUI due to male factor infertility.

I did my first round of clomid this month. 100mg. I went for us today and got 3 follies ( 18, 18 and 20 mm ) 2 on the right one on the left

My first cycle on 50mg, I had one giant follicle (turned out to be a functional ovarian cyst) and never ovulated.

This cycle, again on 50mg, I have two follicles. CD 8, both 1.6. CD 10, Dominant follicle is 1.9cm and secondary is still around 1.6cm. I’m OPKin it up and will trigger on Monday if we don’t have a BFP opk by then.

Wanted to thank you guys for your responses!
Congrats to Lizabeth!!! I love hearing good results!
To all of you in the 2ww let me know when you get your results. I should find out in about a week, I am doing the 1cc shots of novadril so I have to wait for the HCG to leave.

I always get one lol

This cycle was my first time being monitored. I did 50mg, 100mg and 150mg but only ovulated on 150. This cycle I had four mature follies all on the right side, nothing on the left. We also did an ovidrel trigger. Average size was 19.5 pre-trigger. :cheer:

U/S on CD3 showed I had 10 already (5 on each side) at around 6mm each. I did Clomid CD5-9. U/S on CD10 showed they had grown. one on left was at 21mm, all the rest were at 10-12mm. I am triggering this evening. We also are trying the old fashioned way :dance: (until next Thurs). Next Friday having progesterone level test, and then pregnancy test on 12/09 :pray:

When I took the Clomid on days 3-7, I had 2 follicles, and when I took the Clomid for days 5-9 I have had just one dominant huge follicle. No doubt about the fact that only one was going to be ready to ovulate. :slight_smile: The later you take Clomid, the fewer follies you get. The later Clomid helps mature follies that are showing potential. :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the responses, sadly none of my 3 turned into an actual pregnancy this month,
maybe next month.:cross:

one follicle this month on day 16 measured 28mm, so I am wondering if my lone follicle is already to big - just triggered today, set for iui tomorrow. It is such a let down after 3 last month, plus my lining looks thin now. only 6.3

Did your doc say anything about your follie being too big or lining too thin? Looks like you are still moving forward with the IUI so that makes me think they are optimistic…

They just said it wasn’t great, and basically what I said, a little big and a little thin. They said we would also have to reevaluate next month if this doesn’t work. I guess it must be good enough or they wouldnt let me try right? I just so want a BFP, like evrybody I guess.

[QUOTE=HeidiColorado]They just said it wasn’t great, and basically what I said, a little big and a little thin. They said we would also have to reevaluate next month if this doesn’t work. I guess it must be good enough or they wouldnt let me try right? I just so want a BFP, like evrybody I guess.[/QUOTE]

There’s always a chance! As far as your lining they could put you on an estrogen supplement next time. As far as the follie being too big they could have you come in for the u/s earlier. So there’s always things they can do. You responded well to clomid so that’s good!

This is my first round of Clomid 100mg. Cd 5-9. I had my ultrasound this Wed and it showed 3 follies. 2 on my left side measuring 18 and 13 and one on my ride side measuring 17. That was on CD 11. I am doing my trigger injection this Sat. CD 14 and will go in for my IUI on Monday CD 16! Dr. said by then all follies should be over 20:cheer:.

Good luck and :babydust: to everyone!