How many ultrasounds and how far apart

HI, im wondering in an FET cycle how many ultrasounds you have to have and how far apart were they. We were looking into doing an FET in another state and the cllinic doesnt sound like they want us to do any monitoring locally and want us to do it all at their clinic. Problem is, we dont have that amount of time to stay in state JUST for an ultrasound to check my lining. Im just wondering how many ultrasounds you had for your FET and how many days apart were they?? Thanks, rach

There were only 2 u/s when I did FET: a baseline when my period started and then about 2-3 weeks later for a lining check. The transfer was then a week or so following the lining check. At first I was confused as to why there was so few apts and blood draws compared to a fresh ivf cycle but was told that estrogen levels don’t need to be monitored as close because they don’t go nearly as high because FSH drugs aren’t being used.

I’m just starting my first FET cycle. I got my calendar today and I only have one ultrasound scheduled about 5 weeks after the start of my cycle & one week prior to my tentative transfer date.

Good luck!