How soon do you get your period after egg transfer

Hello Ladies
Well today is day 3 post egg transfer and im having bright pink spotting when i wipe after i use the restroom (TMI sorry) i had a lil bit of cramping earlier but nothing like a ouch!! so I guess im might be due for my period soon? Not sure this is my first ivf but it was a day 3 transfer on 12/06 and now its 12/08 i know in my heart thats way to soon for implantation and advice?

It could be implantation actually. Are you using Crinone, progesterone? Sometimes it can irritate the cervix.
BOL- I would take it as a good sign.
:cross: :cross: :cross: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

[QUOTE=luv4rachela]I could be implantation actually. Are you using Crinone, progesterone? Sometimes it can irritate the cervix.
BOL- I would take it as a good sign.
:cross: :cross: :cross: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:[/QUOTE]

I am on progesterone injections and estridol and baby asprin right now until my blood test on the 19th of this month been on estridol for awhile and porgesterone for about two weeks i think if you ask my injection sites it will say longer lol jus kidding…

Think positive it really could be implantation… You had assisted hatching!!!:pray:

Not likely to be your period this early, implantation spotting is definitely possible!

It could very likely be implantation bleeding. When I got pregnant with DS with IVF #2 I had the cramps and bleeding (more than just spotting) and literally felt like I was getting my period. Stay positive!!!

thanks ladies im keeping my hopes up but i havent had anymore light pink spotting since those two times i went to the restroom I guess Ill have to keep a look out for it :):pray: