How to increase sperm motility

Hi,

I recently got my semen analysis and found a lower motility (20%). I would like to know the probable causes of this lower % of motile sperms and how I can increase the motility of sperms, any medicines or herb, diet plan or other naturopathic remedies available.

I am a non smoker and left drinking (used to be a moderate drinker) for last 9-10 months.

Any kind of guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

There can be many causes of low motility. Have you seen a urologist about the issue? Look for one that specializes in infertility to help you pinpoint the issue.

This is what my DH takes daily to boost count and motiltity. I will bold the ones that are specific to motiltiy if that is your only issue.:

[B]L-carnitine (2000 mg/day)
Acetyl L-carnitine (1000 mg/day)[/B]
Vitamin C (1000 mg 2x a day)
Vitamin B12 (1000 mcg/day)
Vitamin E (400 IU/day)
[B]Zinc (50 mg/day)
[/B]Fish oil (1000 mg/day)
[B]Mega Men Prostate and Virility (2x/day)[/B]
[B]N-Acetyl Cysteine (600 mg/day)
CoQ10 (50mg/day)
[/B]L-lysine (500 mg/day)

I’d cut out canned food, especially canned tomatoes, and all canned soft drinks. This is the primary way you are likely to expose yourself to bisphenol (BPA) which has been shown in a recent study to decrease sperm motility and well as count. The study needs further confirmation, but why risk it.

Sperm Quantity and Quality Hit Hard by BPA – Eat Drink Better

Vitamin A in these foods helps to develop healthy sperm. Deficiencies of vitamin A for men is related to the calculation of the fertility of semen because of the poor. To increase the sperm count and mobility, eating dark green lettuce, broccoli, spinach, sweet potatoes and milk with added vitamin A.

Basically, vitamin E prevents free radicals and unstable molecules that destroy the body’s reproductive system. I prefer to eat the food selenium is used to make testosterone selenoprotiens, an essential protein used to increase sperm production.

Estimates suggest that 30% of infertility is caused by male factors. Male infertility refers to the inability of a male to achieve a pregnancy in a fertile female. You can learn everything about Male infertility at
Male Infertility | IVF Treatment India

A healthy lifestyle is very important to increase sperm motility. One way that may help to improve sperm motility is to examine your diet. Red peppers, carrots, oatmeal, and dried apricots is a great source of vitamin A. The vitamin A in these foods help grow healthy sperm.Red peppers, carrots, oatmeal, dried apricots.

Experts advise another effective approach on how to increase sperm motility by eating the right foods. Foods rich in zinc such as oysters, help improve the motility and maximize the volume of semen. Other groups of foods that are rich in zinc include liver, lean red meat, nuts and cereals.

Too much pressure can change the balance of hormones in the male hormone imbalance sometimes semen can affect sperm count, in order to promote infertility. So to increase the sperm motility then I prefer to use the herbal products which has no any side effects. This herb contains carbohydrates, protein, saponins and fibroids maintenance and back to the hormonal balance, promote blood flow to the male genitalia, including parts of the body, greatly improving the immune system, promote and enhance endurance, treatment fatigue, improve endurance Provide amino acid supplement and promote vitality.