HPT question

So my 2WW is over tomorrow and the anticipation was killing me so I took a home pregnancy test at 10 days (earliest I read you should test after HCG shot) and it came back positive. I have taken 5 tests- last one was this morning which is the 14th day since my HCG shot and they have all been positive. Is there still a chance I can get a negative blood result tomorrow?

:pray: :bfp:

Thanks for any help!!!

I would seriously doubt it… I’d say you are pregnant! Congratulations!!! :clap: What test are you testing with? They usually have a sensitivity anywhere between 25 mcg of hcg to 100 mcg of hcg. Please make sure and post what your beta number is tomorrow… just curious! :slight_smile:

sounds like a :bfp: to me!!! Congrats I am 99.9% sure you are :preg:

[quote=AMD1108]So my 2WW is over tomorrow and the anticipation was killing me so I took a home pregnancy test at 10 days (earliest I read you should test after HCG shot) and it came back positive. I have taken 5 tests- last one was this morning which is the 14th day since my HCG shot and they have all been positive. Is there still a chance I can get a negative blood result tomorrow?

:pray: :bfp:

Thanks for any help!!![/quote]

The HCG shot is out of your system now. So I say a Congrats is in order…:cheer: :cheer:

Well I took 5 tests so far haha some were First Response and some were just plain old CVS brand. Thanks for all the advise and I will be sure to post the results tomorrow!!!:pray:

Well, you guys were right!!! I am officially pregnant and my beta is 159! Let’s just hope it sticks!!!:woohoo:

CONGRATS… US ladies knows our stuff good… LOL…
Keep up posted how it goes. Everything will be just fine. Enjoy being :preg: as time will fly by fast.

Happy Healthy :preg: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Great numbers too…

Congratulations! Your Beta is great!!! have a great pregnancy!!!

Congratulations! It’s official! :cheer: :cheer: You are pregnant! :clap: Great 1st beta number! Will you have any more betas or is it on to u/s next? KUP I am so happy for you!

I have to go in for another blood test tomorrow to make sure my beta doubles but I am having pelvic pain and I am so worried it is an ectopic pregnancy because it is worse when I cough or move a lot. I can’t stop crying and have to call the doctor as soon as they open this morning. :pray: everything is ok!!

The thing is everyone I talked to has never had any tenderness and the only place I can find online that has that listed as a symptom is an ectopic pregnancy. I can’t imagine why else I would have such a tender pelvic area :(. Has anyone else had this and everything been ok??

You could have a cyst left over from ovulation. I had that when I was preggers and it was painful. Not excruciating, but uncomfortable. I’m sure everything is fine…just take a deep breath! Even if it was ectopic, it would be too early to be causing you pain. I’m sure thats not it. My guess is a cyst…

Would that cause pain and tenderness from like my lower pelvic region all the way up to right under my belly button? I feel like I am nuts because everyone is telling me this is all in my head haha! Let me tell you though- it hurts and is uncomfortable!!

I’m sure it could depending on how big it is. Did you try taking some tylenol?

I actually didn’t think of that but am I allowed to take tylenol while I’m pregnant? Thanks for all your help!!

Yup, you are. Perfectly safe. No asprin or motrin.

[QUOTE=AMD1108]The thing is everyone I talked to has never had any tenderness and the only place I can find online that has that listed as a symptom is an ectopic pregnancy. I can’t imagine why else I would have such a tender pelvic area :(. Has anyone else had this and everything been ok??[/QUOTE]

I had horrible pelvic pain when I was newly pregnant. I don’t remember exactly when it started, but in my case it was just my uterus stretching. If it is your first pregnancy you will feel this even more.

I know it’s so hard, but try not to stress and worry! Best of luck to you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I had horrible uterine cramping when going from sitting or laying down to standing and it happened very early in the pregnancy. It feels like a pull or cramp and is just round ligament pain from your uterus stretching (yes, already!). Rest assured everything is very likely to be just fine!!!

Congrats!!!