HPT too early??

I am 11dpiui and took a hpt. It said negative. Should I give up hope this month or was it too early to test?? I go in 4/18 for beta reading. I just don’t want to get my hopes up if there isn’t a chance this month. :pray:

[QUOTE=MsHope12]I am 11dpiui and took a hpt. It said negative. Should I give up hope this month or was it too early to test?? I go in 4/18 for beta reading. I just don’t want to get my hopes up if there isn’t a chance this month. :pray:[/QUOTE]

Sorry it was negative. Honestly, I don’t think you’re out until AF shows. Implantation can happen as late as 14dpo so who knows. You’re not out until you’re out. ;D Good luck and hope things work out this month.

It can definitely still happen - but I understand not wanting to get your hopes up. I am in the same boat. :bfn: - I know it is technically too early but still crushing.

Let’s hope we had late implanters!!!
:babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust::babydust:.

Thank you ladies. You are giving me hope. I wasn’t aware they could implant so late into the cyle. :babydust: to us all!!!

Hi MsHope12,

I totally understand, waiting is very hard. How did it go with the beta yesterday? I hope you have good news! sending you :babydust: