Hydrosalpinx and endomatriosis on stage 4

hello all…

i m new here and planning for ivf bcoz i have hydrosalpinx on left tube and endomatriosis on stage 4…

started for 1 round of ivf and during my U/S check up hydrodidnt come up so dr said its good and during EC got 10eggs and 7 good size eggs…i asked my FS how many chances to get good result on this cycle and he said 30-40%…i was so happy…

TOday is my 14th day and already started bleeding and tomorow is my beta test so i know it wud be negative (bcoz i ckecked in HPT and its negative)…so damm sure it wud be negative…

i ate pineapple after my ET and fruits lots of and nuts and healthy food …i have endo so i stopped alll the dairy food except milk and doing meditation but it didnt work out…rest for 2 days…

i m so much upset…anyone is here who has same symtoms and what did you do for ur sucess?

any suggetion for me? which i can improve…i know everyone is diff …

will start next IVF cycle soon…once i get my beta result in couple of days…i m 28 years old and DH is 32(all good)…want baby so badly…

i cry a lot and cant see others who have baby…nywyz…just let me know pls pls pls…i want :bfp:

Thanks everyone…

If embryo quality was good and there is no other issue with your uterus and your only issue is endometriosis, my RE said (as well as reading others experiences) that it needs to be treated with Lupron Depot for 3 months prior to a transfer.

Thanks for the reply…

I went for my HCG test today but started bleeding yesterday so know it that it will be negative but still waiting for result…nor if its negative dont know what should i do… DH wants me 2 try one more cycle so lets c…did u pass thrue the same problem? If yes let me know pls…

Hydro

[QUOTE=alexi]If embryo quality was good and there is no other issue with your uterus and your only issue is endometriosis, my RE said (as well as reading others experiences) that it needs to be treated with Lupron Depot for 3 months prior to a transfer.[/QUOTE]

Also alexi,

I told 2 my fs about lupron and he didnt suggest me.so u think its really work? Seriosly dont know what to do:(((((…

If my this cycle will get fail can we know the result that whats the probs? Implanted or not?

Keep in touch
Thanks

Hydro

Hey girls

Pls dont just read and pass put ur suggestion here… I need it… Lots of hug