Hypertension during first trimester?

Hi Guys! I had an ultrasound today and measured 8w6d… Totally normal. But the only issue is… my RE is a bit concerned about my blood pressure. I’ve never had a history of hypertension. I’m usually 100-110/68-75 ish… I started noticing that after my egg retrieval every time they would take my routine blood pressure at my RE’s office it would be 135ish/85ish which is somewhat high… I thought that it was either because I was a bit stressed out before coming or I was in a hurry coming from work… So today they took my blood pressure and it was 134/86… My RE said that during the first two trimesters of pregnancy, BP usually goes down and she’s not super worried but it’s something that we need to keep an eye on-- especially because I’m relatively young and have no history of hypertension. She even suggested maybe cutting back 1 day a week from work if I can… I left my RE’s office not concerned, but when I thought about it more, I got super stressed because what if my BP continues to go up? I’m at risk for preeclampsia - more risks to the baby…

I had already purchased a blood pressure monitor last week since I had noticed that my BP was elevated and it stayed at 135ish/85-87ish at home. Today I took it and it was 124/92… I might buy a manual one instead since I’m not sure if its that accurate since the diastolic differed by 7 points within a 2 minute span…

Anyways, anyone have any experience with this?