I am infertile. How do I tell my boyfriend?

I am infertile. I’m 24 and for the past year I have had an amazing boyfriend. I want to tell him I can’t have children but I don’t know how to I definitely don’t want children yet but I would like to adopt / get IVF when I’m nearing 30. I’m scared if I tell him he’ll 1) find me less attractive / stop loving me 2) be angry i never told him sooner 3) think I’m a burden / difficult for having such an issue.

Does anyone have any advice for how I can tell him without seeming dramatic or attention seeking?

I would be open and honest with him. There are so many options for having kiddos these days! Being honest and communicating often is key in any relationship and in essential in marriage, so start off strong by talking openly about it. Praying all goes well for you girl!

the background of any relationship is being sincere, yr boyfriend has the same right as you to know everything that is important for you as a couple. Good luck

When you decide to have a serious relationship, just talk about the infertility in your situation and be prepare that there are many options in this advanced world to have children. Do not assume the feelings of your boyfriend without telling him and be confident in your relation and he would definitely understands your problem.

This is the great post. Advices mentioned here are generous and helpful.

Are you having unexplained infertility problems and you’ve done all you could yet no solution to the challenge. I had similar problem, I was afraid to talk about it at first. I read articles about celebrities who has faced similar problem I decided to discuss it with people. Mine was extreme but I got help when I finally decided to tell people about my problem. I was asked to contact Eka herbal center for herbal treatment to infertility. I contacted them they were ready to assist and offered some herbal medications which I took and eventually was able to conceive. It’s a long story, if you’ve been there ( fertility problem) you’ll understand what I’m talking about. If you need help contact.( [email protected] ).for assistance on how to cure infertility challenges. It worked for me and I believe this will go a long way in somebody’s life. Best of luck

in your situation you should be willing to get any comments. The more you hide it from him the more he will be mad when he finds it by himself. If I was you I could just tell him the truth. I know it hurts but you have no other way. Just be open with him. If he truly loves you he will understand. It is not your fault that you are infertile. No one ever wished for infertility. It is a situation that we just find ourselves in. I would encourage you to master courage and face him. Tell him there are many other ways that you can still get pregnant. Like IVF, FET or surrogacy. That will not mean that you will not have a child of your own. It is only that you ill be medically assisted to get pregnant. I believe he truly loves you he will not be mad. IN fact he would support you in your situation. But incase just be prepared for any response. He is almost human he might find it heartbreaking at first. But I believe as time will go by he will get used to that news.

While I was in college I realized that I was suffering from uterus cancer. I realized this early enough so I was treated. But part of the surgery had part of my uterus removed. This means that I could not hold a baby. Being infertile at that early age really dehumanized me. I felt like I do no deserve to feel love. Then I met this man in one of my campus travels. Our relationship boomed. He was looking forward for a future with me. At first it was so difficult to tell him about my past. So one day I decided to open up. Imagine he never even shouted at me to why I never told him before. He was actually sorry for me to go through cancer. He really supported my decision to allow my uterus removed because it was part of treatment. So he knew that I was infertile and he was comfortable with that. We now have a child through surrogacy in Biotexcom. You can check here if you ever need more information

. So just master up courage and tell him. He might not even react in an anger.

in your situation you should be willing to get any comments. The more you hide it from him the more he will be mad when he finds it by himself. If I was you I could just tell him the truth. I know it hurts but you have no other way. Just be open with him. If he truly loves you he will understand. It is not your fault that you are infertile. No one ever wished for infertility. It is a situation that we just find ourselves in. I would encourage you to master courage and face him. Tell him there are many other ways that you can still get pregnant. Like IVF, FET or surrogacy. Bio tex clinic in Kiev does a great job in this. They are even running out of economy package of 2018 by the end of the week. That will not mean that you will not have a child of your own. It is only that you ill be medically assisted to get pregnant. I believe he truly loves you he will not be mad. IN fact he would support you in your situation. But incase just be prepared for any response. He is almost human he might find it heartbreaking at first. But I believe as time will go by he will get used to that news.