i am scared ,help,i need some hope

Please ladies I need your help here if you know:pray:
Tonight at 11:10 is my is my trigger but i am scared
My[U][B] E2=2345[/B][/U](does that mean that I have enough eggs?)
10 FOLLIES
LEFT(1=16;2=14;1-11;1-10)
RIGHT(1-16;1-14;1-11;2-10)
My RE said to take one more time gonal F 450 (usually I am taking Gonal f at 9 p.m,today at 3 p.m),and trigger at 11:10
Please can you tell me how many eggs I can expect in wednesday ?I think that is too early for trigger
Please I need some hope
Maybe my follies will grow till 11 p.m ?Or till wednesday?
thank youuuu

[B][U]Second ivf[/U][/B]:pray::bfp:

[FONT=&quot]10 antral follicle count
diluted lupron 20 units twice daily from 11-19-2010
ovarian stimulation Gonal f 450,low dose of hcg 6 unit and baby aspirin
11-24 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=200[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11-27 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=1061[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11-29 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=2345[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]trigger tonight 11-29
[/FONT]

Follies to continue to grow after trigger. I hope you get lots of mature eggs between now and ER. That extra dose of Gonal F should help too.

I will be happy with 6 .Last time I had only 3 eggs ,very good quality ,transfer on 3 day and negative result
Today,I didn’t expect trigger with this sizes of my follies.
Thank you for your answer.
I need hope because my hart is crying

I didn’t expect trigger this cycle when RE said I was ready either but I guess that is why we pay them the big bucks. lol. I pray everything is great for you.

yes, your follicles will have a growth spurt at this point, & even after the trigger, so do not worry! from your measurments I would say you should get 4-6.
GOOD LUCK !!!

Yes,a lot of money …lol:cheer:
I hope that one day we will hold our baby:preg:
Thank you my dear
HUG FROM US

[quote=lucy_ny]yes, your follicles will have a growth spurt at this point, & even after the trigger, so do not worry! from your measurments I would say you should get 4-6.

GOOD LUCK !!![/quote]
Thank you :clap:
I hope so…I am scared, it’s not easy to wait,but I will try to stay positive.
Every answer for me is welcome

I know how you feel, any feedback is so helpful.

I just know from experience that all my follicles had tremendous growth spurts in the last 48 hours. keep thinnking positive it really helps, dont stress too much.

[quote=toni4veka]Please ladies I need your help here if you know:pray:
Tonight at 11:10 is my is my trigger but i am scared
My[U][B] E2=2345[/B][/U](does that mean that I have enough eggs?)
10 FOLLIES
LEFT(1=16;2=14;1-11;1-10)
RIGHT(1-16;1-14;1-11;2-10)
My RE said to take one more time gonal F 450 (usually I am taking Gonal f at 9 p.m,today at 3 p.m),and trigger at 11:10
Please can you tell me how many eggs I can expect in wednesday ?I think that is too early for trigger
Please I need some hope
Maybe my follies will grow till 11 p.m ?Or till wednesday?
thank youuuu

[B][U]Second ivf[/U][/B]:pray::bfp:

[FONT=&quot]10 antral follicle count
diluted lupron 20 units twice daily from 11-19-2010
ovarian stimulation Gonal f 450,low dose of hcg 6 unit and baby aspirin
11-24 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=200[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11-27 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=1061[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11-29 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=2345[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]trigger tonight 11-29
[/FONT][/quote]

That is an exceptionally early trigger. Early triggers are associated with fewer eggs/embryos, but with a more receptive endometrium.

Do you think that in follies with range 12 RE can find eggs?
thank you
big hug for every woman in this wonderful forum
VESNA

I just had my retrieval on Sunday. I had about 8-10 follicles the whole time, so I know the stress you are going through. My situation was a little bit the opposite – I had a few follicles get pretty big right away (4 over 12 at my day 5 check, with 2 of them pushing 15mm). We were afraid the others wouldn’t catch up, so we really pushed some of the lead follicles to a large size. I ended up with 11 eggs retrieved; 9 were mature and fertilized.

I stopped asking for my follicle sizes and counts at my last couple of appointments, since it was stressing me out more rather than less having the information; I’d read through everyone’s signature and compare mine. Honestly, what I concluded was that there is such a wide range that I still had no idea what to expect. I also didn’t ask about my last E2 level on the day I triggered, but I know the one the day before was about 1850 or so. At some point, I realized that the count was going to be what it was going to be, and there wasn’t anything to be gained from me analyzing all of it.

If you can, try to just trust your doctor. Your eggs will keep maturing until they are retrieved, and I hope that you have lots of good ones in there. If you really feel like you need to know what to expect, I would suggest just straight out asking your doctor how many s/he thinks you’ll get. Mine had said on about Day 7 that he thought I’d have 8-9 mature, and that’s what I had. Good luck!

Thank you Kimber,
I know that everything you just said is true.I can not control my eggs:)
It is so hard to stay calm.I am feeling fine but I just need a lot of information…I don’t know the reason but I am all the time on the forum reading others posts.Last time I had just 3 eggs and negative result.
Tomorrow is a big day for us.I hope that I will have more than 5 eggs
Big hug for everybody
vesna

I get it. I did the same at first. I was on here posting after that day 5 scan, and was still reading everyone’s signatures for a couple of days after that, trying to guess how many eggs I’d get based on other people’s stats. I still had no idea, so I just gave up. But if it helps you, read away. :cross: for you for a good count.

Good luck tomorrow, Vesna! I’ll be thinking of you and hoping for a great retrieval. :flower:

Thinking of you and sending you some warm happy thoughts for a great retreival tomorrow with lots of good healthy mature eggs.

Thank you my dear because you are always here.
It is always nice to hear from you.:cheer:
I will write you tomorrow
hug:cheer:

Hi My Friends,
Today,7 Eggs,we Are Happy . Tomorrow We Gonna Know How Many Are Fertilizied.
Love U
Vesna

[quote=toni4veka]Hi My Friends,
Today,7 Eggs,we Are Happy . Tomorrow We Gonna Know How Many Are Fertilizied.
Love U
Vesna[/quote]

Oh so happy for you. I just got chills. Congratulations.

Thank you my dear,we gonna see result tomorrow.I hope for day 5 transfer but it is not sure,my wish.
How are you
Hug from us

congrats on eggs, that is fab.