i am scared ,help,i need some hope

That’s great news, Vesna! I’m hoping to hear more great news with the fertility report!

[quote=disneygirl]congrats on eggs, that is fab.[/quote] Thank you Disney
Tomorrow is the day:cheer:
For 5 day transfer my clinic usually perform day 3 transfers for couples with less than 4 day 3 embryos that look “good”, and day 5 transfers for couples with 4 or more high grade day 3 embryos.
I am praying for 5 day transfer:pray:.
VESNA

How are you my dear?
How is your stimulation,how are you feeling?
Nice to hear from you
I hope that we gonna be :preg: this time!!
hug

[B][U]Second ivf[/U][/B] :pray::bfp:

[FONT=&quot]10 antral follicle count
diluted lupron 20 units twice daily from 11-19-2010
ovarian stimulation Gonal f 450,low dose of hcg 6 unit and baby aspirin
11-24 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11-27 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=1061[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11-29 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=2345 (left l1-16;2-14;1-11;1-10 right 1-16;1-14;1-11;2-10)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Before trigger 3p.m. 450 Gonal F and 11:10 p.m trigger[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12.1.2010 Retrieve 7 eggs [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[quote=toni4veka]How are you my dear?
How is your stimulation,how are you feeling?
Nice to hear from you
I hope that we gonna be :preg: this time!!
hug

[B][/B]
[/quote]

Thanks for asking about me, Vesna! I am feeling fine, but am actually worried since the doctors did not see much development during my u/s today. :frowning: They told me that it is still early (after 5 days of stims), but I am worried about over-suppression since they increased my Lupron dose this cycle. I will go back on Saturday for another u/s and am praying…

Can’t wait to hear your report tomorrow! :cheer: I really hope that this is the cycle for us both!:babydust::babydust::babydust:

I know how you feel,a lot of things is happening during IVF.I am sure that next time you will have much better result.You know,I was scared too when my doctor give me the trigger with the measurement are in my opinion ,too low.They know what they are doing:clap:
Thinking of you
STAY IN TOUCH
Stay positive,PLEASE:cheer:
Vesna

[quote=Bothsidesnow]Thanks for asking about me, Vesna! I am feeling fine, but am actually worried since the doctors did not see much development during my u/s today. :frowning: They told me that it is still early (after 5 days of stims), but I am worried about over-suppression since they increased my Lupron dose this cycle. I will go back on Saturday for another u/s and am praying…

Can’t wait to hear your report tomorrow! :cheer: I really hope that this is the cycle for us both!:babydust::babydust::babydust:[/quote]

So happy for you! I came in just to see if you had good news today, and I am so glad that you did. I hope your fertilization report tomorrow is 100%!

Kimber,I hope that fertilization report will be 100%:cross:
How are you?
Sending a lot of :bsv: to you!!!
hug
vesna

[quote=toni4veka]I know how you feel,a lot of things is happening during IVF.I am sure that next time you will have much better result.You know,I was scared too when my doctor give me the trigger with the measurement are in my opinion ,too low.They know what they are doing:clap:
Thinking of you
STAY IN TOUCH
Stay positive,PLEASE:cheer:
Vesna[/quote]

Thanks for the encouragement, Vesna! I will try to stay positive. You’re right that I should trust that they know what they are doing. The nurse just called to tell me that my E2 today was 459, which is a normal increase from the previous (131). That was a big relief! Thanks again for making me feel better. I’m wishing you all the best tomorrow’s report! I’ll be thinking of you and will be sure to check back tomorrow. :grouphug:

Hello my ladies,
Good news,7 eggs all 7 are mature,6 fertilized.:grouphug:
We have to wait till Saturday is it going to be 3 day or 5 day transfer.We are pray:pray: for good quality and 5 day transfer
Thank you for your support from me and my DH
Vesna

I’m so happy for you! I hope both our embryos keep growing away and doing well. The wait this week is driving me nuts, almost worse than the rest of the whole process…

[quote=toni4veka]Hello my ladies,
We have to wait till Saturday is it going to be 3 day or 5 day transfer.We are pray:pray: for good quality and 5 day transfer
Vesna[/quote]

This is the best news I have heard in a while!!! Congratulations to you and hubby.

I know it is hard to wait.You are almost right for 100%.All 7 mature ,6 fertilized:clap:.
Tell me how are you,any news?
thank you Kimber for everything
Vesna

[quote=toni4veka]Hello my ladies,
Vesna[/quote]

This is wonderful news, Vesna! :cheer::cheer::cheer: Grow, embies, grow!!! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for great quality 5 day blasts for you!!!

[quote=toni4veka]I know it is hard to wait.You are almost right for 100%.All 7 mature ,6 fertilized:clap:.
Tell me how are you,any news?
thank you Kimber for everything
Vesna[/quote]
Thanks for thinking of me. I just got good news this afternoon. Of my nine embryos, seven made it to blast. Five of them were beautiful perfect looking ones this morning; two were a little behind and were early blasts, but progressed this afternoon. They’ve been biopsied and vitrified, and the samples are headed out for testing. :pray: so hard that we have at least one normal one in there.

How are you doing? Does your clinic give you updates so that you know how things are going? Hope that you get continued good news.

Hello my dearest friends,
We just received the call from nurse…Our embryos :grouphug:looking great so we gonna wait till Monday,5day transfer.
I can not believe :clap:.
We are so happy.This is huge improvement for us.
Thanks for your support
I am sending a lot of :babydust:
Vesna

Hi my friends,how are you?Any news from you…Keep me update
Today is my transfer:preg:
Sending a lot of :babydust:
Vesna

[B][U]Second ivf[/U][/B]

[FONT=&quot]10 antral follicle count
diluted lupron 20 units twice daily from 11-19-2010
ovarian stimulation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11-21 Gonal f 450,low dose of hcg 6 unit and baby aspirin
11-24 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=200[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11-27 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=1061[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11-29 ultrasound 10 follicle e2=2345 (left l1-16;2-14;1-11;1-10 right 1-16;1-14;1-11;2-10)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Before trigger 3p.m. 450 gonal F and 11:10 p.m trigger[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12.1.2010 Retrieve 7 eggs [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12.2.2010 6 eggs fertilized
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12.6.2010 ET
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[quote=toni4veka]Hello my dearest friends,
We just received the call from nurse…Our embryos :grouphug:looking great so we gonna wait till Monday,5day transfer.
I can not believe :clap:.
We are so happy.This is huge improvement for us.
Thanks for your support
I am sending a lot of :babydust:
Vesna[/quote]

Congratulations, this is fantastic news. Sticky vibes to you today.

My ladies,I have very good news
We transfered 2 highest grade blast,and freez 4 blast.
I HOPE THAT THIS TIME WE WILL SEE POSITIVE RESULT.:bfp:
LOVE YOU AND I PRAY FOR EVERYBODY WITH ALL MY HEART
Vesna

Vesna I am so happy to hear about your perfect blasts and you even had some to freeze. That is wonderful news. Sounds like a BFP is in your very near future. Congratulations to you and hubby.

[quote=incompletefamily]Vesna I am so happy to hear about your perfect blasts and you even had some to freeze. That is wonderful news. Sounds like a BFP is in your very near future. Congratulations to you and hubby.[/quote] I hope so my dear:cheer:
We want to say big THANK YOU ,BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS HERE TO SHARE EVERYTHING WITH US.
How are you these days?
I am thinking of you
Vesna