I am with World Center of baby

Hi ladies! I hope you are doing amazing! You know that I have been here for a while already. I decided that it is worth sharing the information I have collected through all those months that the program was active. So, I have signed with a Ukrainian agency. - WCOB. You can easily find more information about it on the Internet. It is a relatively new agency. So there are only a few mentions of it on forums. So I am starting to think that it is very important to share the information since there is a lot of clinics who are not afraid of being present here. So, if you are interested in a tx abroad, you can reach put to me and I will be more than happy to talk to you about anything.

Oh. And by the way, here is their website - http://worldcenterofbaby.com
I suggest you contact the team directly. Our manager is the sweetest and the most professional girl we’ve met!

Thank you for a brief explanation. Surrogacy has been a good thing for me after all. I read about surrogacy a lot.I heard people talking about it mostly on the forums. I had hysterectomy cancer. Firstly we both searched about surrogacy we understood every aspect of surrogacy. And then start our journey. Now the surrogate mother is pregnant with our twin daughters. We are very excited to have our own babies now.