I called this a miracle.....

Dear fellow blogger, I wanted to share my experience to everybody as my title say “I called it a miracle…” because I don’t know if the medicine I took help my infertility problem or God answers my prayes (which I think so)…

Anyway, I joined this furom because I wanted to share something amazing happend to me. I am latecommers in getting marriage. For 3 years of marriage, my wife failed to concieve, so I decided to see medical help, my urologist told me after a SA, that I don’t have any sperm in my semen ([B]Azoospermia). [/B] I can’t believe it (feeling very dissappointed) so I went to another urologist to get a second opinion and guess what, same findings, I suffer a medical condition called [B]non obstracted azoospermia. [/B]So I ask both of that the solution to my problem. And guess what again, they recommended to me that I should undergo as TESE ( testicular sperm extraction). BTW, the hormone tests were normal. I also ask both of them if there is a medication (Rx or herbal) to cure my problem. Again both of them told me that there is no medication or herbal that can cure my problem. They told me that the procedure will tell if I am producing sperm or not and if yes, then they can correct the cause of obstruction. If viable sperm is present, they can collect and freeze them for later IVF procedure.

I talk to my wife and I said if it is only the solution, then I will undergo the procedure. I search the internet regarding my problem and found some interesting information about the use of herbal medicine.

Here the interesting part. Basically I didn’t consult anybody, I did what some called “self-medication”. I took the risk and change. And the most important, I prayed that my problem will be solve.

These are the herbal medicine I took for 3 months: (1) Eurycoma longifolia (tonkat ali), (2)Saw palmetto (3) Vitamin E, C, B complex, Zinc, selenium and Folic Acid supplement.

I don’t want to go to my urulogist again to have a SA, because, I know they will insist that I should undergo TESE. So, I bought a 400X microscope to test my semen by myself. One night, we after our intercose, I tested my semen, and to my surprise, I saw a sperm swimming. On that day, I silently look upward and thank God.

After a week, I went to my urologist, to ask for another SA. He told me, why, but I said to him that if you can find any sperm in my semen, I will undergo TESE. After the SA result came up, he can’t believed with his eyes, that my SA came normal (counts, mortility and morpology). On that day, was the last day I visited him.

Now, my wife is 10 mnths pregnant and I test my semen once in awhile to see the greastest miracle I ever had.

Thank you for reading this and soory for my bad grammar…hope miracle could happend to you too. Godbless.:wings:

what a great story! congratulations!!!:flower:

Congratualtions:clap: N god bless your family!!

My husband is on homeopathic Meds tho we are Goin ahead with an Ivf cycle…we pray that the Meds work for us.

Hi there, thats awesome news! Im interested in learning what amounts of each of those supplements you took daily? Ive been taking vitamin c and zinc but Ive never heard of some of the ones you mentioned.

God is awesome and has blessed your family.

Congrats!

[quote=Diogo]Dear fellow blogger, I wanted to share my experience to everybody as my title say “I called it a miracle…” because I don’t know if the medicine I took help my infertility problem or God answers my prayes (which I think so)…

Anyway, I joined this furom because I wanted to share something amazing happend to me. I am latecommers in getting marriage. For 3 years of marriage, my wife failed to concieve, so I decided to see medical help, my urologist told me after a SA, that I don’t have any sperm in my semen ([B]Azoospermia). [/B]I can’t believe it (feeling very dissappointed) so I went to another urologist to get a second opinion and guess what, same findings, I suffer a medical condition called [B]non obstracted azoospermia. [/B]So I ask both of that the solution to my problem. And guess what again, they recommended to me that I should undergo as TESE ( testicular sperm extraction). BTW, the hormone tests were normal. I also ask both of them if there is a medication (Rx or herbal) to cure my problem. Again both of them told me that there is no medication or herbal that can cure my problem. They told me that the procedure will tell if I am producing sperm or not and if yes, then they can correct the cause of obstruction. If viable sperm is present, they can collect and freeze them for later IVF procedure.

I talk to my wife and I said if it is only the solution, then I will undergo the procedure. I search the internet regarding my problem and found some interesting information about the use of herbal medicine.

Here the interesting part. Basically I didn’t consult anybody, I did what some called “self-medication”. I took the risk and change. And the most important, I prayed that my problem will be solve.

These are the herbal medicine I took for 3 months: (1) Eurycoma longifolia (tonkat ali), (2)Saw palmetto (3) Vitamin E, C, B complex, Zinc, selenium and Folic Acid supplement.

I don’t want to go to my urulogist again to have a SA, because, I know they will insist that I should undergo TESE. So, I bought a 400X microscope to test my semen by myself. One night, we after our intercose, I tested my semen, and to my surprise, I saw a sperm swimming. On that day, I silently look upward and thank God.

After a week, I went to my urologist, to ask for another SA. He told me, why, but I said to him that if you can find any sperm in my semen, I will undergo TESE. After the SA result came up, he can’t believed with his eyes, that my SA came normal (counts, mortility and morpology). On that day, was the last day I visited him.

Now, my wife is 10 mnths pregnant and I test my semen once in awhile to see the greastest miracle I ever had.

Thank you for reading this and soory for my bad grammar…hope miracle could happend to you too. Godbless.:wings:[/quote]

that is a answered prayer from GOD NO DOUBT…GOD is awesome…he always provides and his timing is ON TIME EVERYTIME…GOD BLESS you and your wife and your precious little cargo…:cheer: