I could use a support pal

My DH and I have not told anyone about our fertility issues. It would be nice to have someone here that I can share with.

Thanks,
Ann

Hey lady! I think we’d all be happy to support you :slight_smile:

Infertility sucks, and it can feel very lonely. Feel free to share whatever you’d like!

I will soon be 39 years old. I am happily married. There are some medical problems with my DH so we have purchased DS 3x and have had IUI’s with all 3 of them. None of them have been medicated or had a trigger shot.

I have had an HSG with clear results.

On my next cycle (July) we are going to be using Clomid and the trigger shot.

We both want a baby so badly. I am the last of my friends not to have a baby. Everywhere I look I see preganant friends. It is so hard to put on a happy face for them, when I am feeling such jealousy.

Thanks,
Ann

Hang in there! I know it’s hard but sometimes it takes a few tries! I got pregnant on my first IUI when we started TTC with donor sperm but then I miscarried. It took 5 more tries to get pregnant again but then we had our beautiful girl! She was worth every moment of sadness. I know it’s easier said than done, but try to just keep swimmin’ :cross:

Welcome, and best wishes on your journey! You are in the right place for support!! We can actually say, we know how you feel… Don’t give up on your dreams!!

:welcome:

Longing, My wife and I are also using DS because of issues with me. She is going to have her 6th IUI probably next week - this cycle we are trying injectables. No known issues with her - just doesn’t seem to want to take!

So, you’re not alone in this! My wife posts under “SktlsFamTwo” and I’m sure she would be happy to have a fertility buddy using DS, too.

[QUOTE=Longing4ABaby2Love]My DH and I have not told anyone about our fertility issues. It would be nice to have someone here that I can share with.

Thanks,
Ann[/QUOTE]
Hi Ann, we are the same as you. Very few people know what is going on with us. We are very private people, it’s just too personal to share with everyone. Anytime you need a pal, I am here :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Longing4ABaby2Love]My DH and I have not told anyone about our fertility issues. It would be nice to have someone here that I can share with.

Thanks,
Ann[/QUOTE]

HI Ann!! I think you will find a ton of support here and a lot of ladies to share your experience with. My hubby and I are on ivf #4…praying this time will be the one. We haven’t told anyone this time around. Just wasn’t up for hearing how crazy I am to put my body through this again or someone going on and on with advice on how to “get pregnant” naturally(as if we haven’t tried everything already). I hope your experience is a positive one and wish you the best of luck!:grouphug: