I don't know what is going on?? Help Please!!

Hi ladies. I need some help. My longest cycle ever was 35 days. I am now on cd 44 with no af, no treatment, and I POAS this morning that was a :bfn: . I used an internet test strip. Are those any good?

Also, where is :af: since I’m not prego??!! I am so confused! We wanted to do iui in Dec but now DH wants to wait because this cycle is so off. Any advice you have or ideas about what is going on would be great!
:babydust: to everyone!!

will the test are these are very senstive
take a beta so u cud know what is going on
i mean if u r :preg: then u can look forward or else u can take provera to begin the new cycle
are u taking progestron

I would say to go to the doctor to get a blood test done. If that is negative they should prescribe provera to bring on your cycle. Also it could be that you have not ovulated yet as well. So your best bet is to visit the doctor so they can help you figure it out.

Personally, I have never had a long cycle like this but my sister recently did. I think it was 48 days… she was on a fertility med but I am not sure which one. I know it is oral and its not clomid, but thats all I know. Anyway, she did start on her own. I kept telling her to go to the doctor and when she finally did go, she started on her own before the doc could call in the script. I would definitely go see your doctor and get it started again.

No I am not taking progesterone. No meds at all since July other then prenatal vitamins.

Thanks for you advice to call my dr. I am waiting for a nurse to call me back. I am so nervous. I don’t want anything else being wrong with me. I just want to have a child with my husband.

Sorry to vent. I’m just frustrated.

Ok so I’m not pregnant and I didn’t ovulate. Why wouldn’t I ovulate?? This has never happened before. Any ideas??

Now I have to do a cycle with provera, 100mg clomid, and lab work to see what’s going on. Any side effects of provera I should know about??

[quote=Hoping4Luck]Ok so I’m not pregnant and I didn’t ovulate. Why wouldn’t I ovulate?? This has never happened before. Any ideas??

Now I have to do a cycle with provera, 100mg clomid, and lab work to see what’s going on. Any side effects of provera I should know about??[/quote]
How did they figure out you didnt ovulate? I think sometimes the best follicle is actually empty, so your body thinks its done its job and the rest of the follicles degrade but really there was no egg. Otherwise I am really not sure. Were you on clomid this cycle?