I got my second Beta in today

Well I got my second Beta in today, I really am not sure what to think about it. The nurse didn’t sound too pleased, but from what I was reading it doesn’t sound THAT bad. She want’s me to go back Tuesday and wants to see it above 200. I’m not sure ladies, give me your input.

12/28 (12dpo) - 23
12/30 (14dpo) - 70

[quote=krissersroro]Well I got my second Beta in today, I really am not sure what to think about it. The nurse didn’t sound too pleased, but from what I was reading it doesn’t sound THAT bad. She want’s me to go back Tuesday and wants to see it above 200. I’m not sure ladies, give me your input.

12/28 (12dpo) - 23
12/30 (14dpo) - 70[/quote]

It more than tripled in 2 days! I think that’s a really good sign! Some beans are just slower than others. I would try not to worry (I know, easy for me to say!), and see what the numbers are on Tuesday. Have you checked out BetaBase to compare to other betas?

T&P to you!!

i think your numbers are good as well! if you look at my signature… mine were lower than yours… and my dr never showed signs of concern… but then again… i had to do 4 beta’s before they stopped… :slight_smile:

[quote=krissersroro]Well I got my second Beta in today, I really am not sure what to think about it. The nurse didn’t sound too pleased, but from what I was reading it doesn’t sound THAT bad. She want’s me to go back Tuesday and wants to see it above 200. I’m not sure ladies, give me your input.

12/28 (12dpo) - 23
12/30 (14dpo) - 70[/quote]

I think that looks great! :cross:

:slight_smile:

Thanks for keeping us updated! Been thinking about you. Looks good!:cheer:

I think your 2nd beta looks great! It is hard when the nurses at the RE office don’t sound too excited about your results. When I got pregnant my first beta at 16dpiui was 106 and my 2nd beta 2 days later was only 120. I still don’t understand why that was, but the nurse basically said it was VERY concerning and I had to keep having my beta checked. Well I have a perfectly healthy 18 month old baby boy today! I really think your number looks great. It is so hard to relax during this time of waiting for your betas and your first u/s. Try to enjoy that you are pregnant!!! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!!!

[QUOTE=krissersroro]Well I got my second Beta in today, I really am not sure what to think about it. The nurse didn’t sound too pleased, but from what I was reading it doesn’t sound THAT bad. She want’s me to go back Tuesday and wants to see it above 200. I’m not sure ladies, give me your input.

12/28 (12dpo) - 23
12/30 (14dpo) - 70[/QUOTE]

I have nooooo experience with betas but since it’s tripled I say it looks good. :cheer: :cheer: :cross: :clap: :clap: :clap: :flower: :grouphug: :dance: :dance:

I agree with everyone else - I think those numbers look great. Your 2nd beta I guess maybe they still consider low, but if your 1st beta was low its not going to just skyrocket all at once! It more than doubled already so that is a really good sign.

I’d say for the next beta to be over 200 sounds reasonable b/c that will be 4 days away and if it doubles every 2 days that would put you at 280.

Pregnant!!!

Don’t worry about what the nurse said, your BETA has tripled, you are PREGNANT! What a great New Year’s gift! Congratulations to you!:cheer:
This is especially good seeing as you were so worried about not being able to afford another cycle. God works in mysterious ways sometimes!
:pray: for a sticky bean for you!
Happy happy New Year :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dee1983]Don’t worry about what the nurse said, your BETA has tripled, you are PREGNANT! What a great New Year’s gift! Congratulations to you!:cheer:
This is especially good seeing as you were so worried about not being able to afford another cycle. God works in mysterious ways sometimes!
:pray: for a sticky bean for you!
Happy happy New Year :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you! And I KNOW! I had convinced myself that this was the end of my journey and starting accepting the fact. And then I get a major surprise :bfp:

Yea!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: congrats! I think the more than doubling is what they really look for!