I know it’s not suppose to be over until AF shows up

Logically, I know it’s not suppose to be over until AF shows up… however I can’t help but feel like it already is. Anyone test negative on days 10dpo and 11dpo and still end up pregnant? Since I’m spotting and I’ve had two :bfn: tests… I’m thinking I’m out. Should I even bother hoping??

you never know! i’ve heard of people testing positive very late. with my first bfp, i was negative on 11, 12, and 13 dpo, gave up, and tested positive on 15 dpo. ended in m/c, but not sure if that was related or not.

goodluck!

I tested neg on 8dpiui and just tested pos on 12dpiui. I’d give yourself a few more days. :grouphug:

Implantation can occur up to 10 days after, right?

Thanks ladies! Going to hold on to hope!

Remember sometimes testing at day 10 can still be too early to get a BFP as it take a while for the implantation then after implantation it take 24hrs before the HCG to be detected …Don’t give up all hope until the witch comes…

Implantation does not occur until 6-12 days after ovulation.
Implantation bleeding can happen anywhere from 3-14 days after unprotected sex.

Good Luck…:paw:

Another negative this morning. :bfn: :frowning:
A few more days until my period is due… I’m going to try again tomorrow… Losing hope… :pray:

Today has been soooo weird. Cramping alllll day long but spotting hasn’t been as bad… I hate this roller coaster.

[QUOTE=pixelpie]Today has been soooo weird. Cramping alllll day long but spotting hasn’t been as bad… I hate this roller coaster.[/QUOTE]

Hey Pixelpie!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! On my last cycle I started cramping on Day 11. I started spotting on Day 12 and continued to spot through Day 14. At this point I just knew that AF was on her way. I tested Day 15 and got a very faint line, in fact, it was only an 18 when I had the blood work done; I was still pregnant. I know the roller coaster stinks but give it a few more days. :slight_smile:

Another negative test this morning. Weird thing was yesterday afternoon spotting stopped all together. Today almost none… but it’s more red… much less cramping. (don’t think it means anything just keeping track)

I talked to the nurse yesterday too. They refilled my script for Femera… so if AF comes when it’s suppose to That would make day three on Christmas. I’m prepared and ready to try again!

Now to order more sperm or wait? I think I’ll wait… “just incase”

And thanks for the comments!! I appreciate them!! I know I’m kind of a lunatic!

AF should have come today… Just light spotting. Still negative test. Will try one last time tomorrow and hope AF gets here.

And to make it worse our donor is sold out sigh now we’ve got to pick another. We had other choices but still. :frowning:

[quote=pixelpie]AF should have come today… Just light spotting. Still negative test. Will try one last time tomorrow and hope AF gets here.

And to make it worse our donor is sold out sigh now we’ve got to pick another. We had other choices but still. :([/quote]

:grouphug: sorry hun!

and i know how you feel about donors selling out… i’ve had my two favorite sell out this year! there are a lot of great donors, but still, i hate looking! fingers crossed for you.