I’ll be in the December 2 WW

Hey guys !!

I’ll be in the December 2 WW wait briefly but I thought I’d start a new thread for all of those late November and December IUI’s. If this cycle is a BFN, I’ll be seeing you guys a lot :). Good luck everyone. :babydust: :babydust:

I’m with you lady!

IUI— nov. 27th

GL!

I’ll be joining you tomorrow…IUI#3 at 10:30 AM 11/30!

Good luck, everyone!!:babydust: :bsv: :babydust: :bsv: :babydust:

[SIZE=3]Good luck ladies !! I hope December is just as good as November !!:cross: [/SIZE]

Here I am too! My IUI is scheduled for tomorrow at 11:30.

Let’s have one heck of an AMAZING December shall we?!?!?! :woohoo:

Wishes - Yay for being 2WW buddies!! Good luck tomorrow!

I have a love/hate feeling about the fact that there are so many familiar “faces” here and in the IUI thread this month. I love getting to know you all…just hate that we’re all still here trying!!

Mine too – Nov 27th, 3 follies and 19 million motile sperm for IUI. First “real” IUI ever. Only 2 dpiui and trying to think calm and positive thoughts.

You know what helps? Listening to ocean sounds (and videos) for relaxation. You can find them on youtube.com or on itunes. Also, planning a trip for December, so organizing it takes my mind off things momentarily.

[quote=booboo9595]I’m with you lady!

IUI— nov. 27th

GL![/quote]

Hey Adore! I’ve officially graduated to the IVF threads (and officially PUPO :woohoo: )but I thought I would pop in here and wish you all well with your IUIs since I am also in the Dec 2ww! Good luck!!! Hope this is the cycle for you!

[QUOTE=adore][SIZE=3]Good luck ladies !! I hope December is just as good as November !!:cross: [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3]:welcome:Wishes & Aeason ![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Good luck on your IUI today Kris and I know what you mean about the familiar “faces”. It definitely gives you conflicting emotions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Hey Eternal !!! Nice to hear from you. We have to keep in contact. I’ll have to stalk the IVF boards to keep up with you. And that’s great !!! I hope the little bean sitcks !!:babydust: :bsv: [/SIZE]

I had my 4th IUI today. Now in the dreaded 2ww again. Some good news this month though. DH sperm count prewash was the highest it has ever been!! 38 million/ml!! This is great considering our past IUI pre-wash numbers have been 16-19 million and 2 other semen analysis’ at 19 and 22 million…of course the real number that matters is the post-wash, but still happy! Post-wash was great too this month at 45 mil with 92% motility. Please let this work this month! :cross::cross::cross:

Good luck everyone!!!

[quote=lucyloo]I had my 4th IUI today. Now in the dreaded 2ww again. Some good news this month though. DH sperm count prewash was the highest it has ever been!! 38 million/ml!! This is great considering our past IUI pre-wash numbers have been 16-19 million and 2 other semen analysis’ at 19 and 22 million…of course the real number that matters is the post-wash, but still happy! Post-wash was great too this month at 45 mil with 92% motility. Please let this work this month! :cross::cross::cross:

Good luck everyone!!![/quote]

[SIZE=3]:welcome: Lucy ! I’m on my 4th IUI too ! Hopefully we’ll both get out :bfp: this cycle. Good luck :babydust: [/SIZE]

Still lingering on the NOV 2ww thread, but not for long. I want to wish you ladies the best of luck. I’m 4dpiui and TRYING to relax. 8 more days and I can POAS!!

Taking a vacation with DH to the mountains Friday-Tuesday. REALLY looking forward to relaxing. Not taking lap top with me, so I will miss you gals! :grouphug:

lucy - Awesome numbers!! Hopefully this will be your month!!

Bridger - Hopefully your trip will make the 2ww fly by! Have fun and enjoy the relaxing time with your hubby!

AFM, had my IUI this morning…counts were 13 million, 54% motile. That’s right in line with what our usual numbers are, since we use donor. lower than our last IUI but higher than our BFP so I’m happy with that! I haven’t felt ovulation yet…hopefully soon!

I’ll be joining you tomorrow. I’m scheduled for my IUI at 10:45am! Good luck to everyone this month. Praying we all get that beautiful :bfp: in a few weeks!!!

[SIZE=3]Have fun on your trip Bridger ! That should make the 2WW go by faster.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Kris–keeping my fingers :cross: ed for a :bfp: this cycle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]AFM–I’m 10 dpoiui today. People who’ve been here for awhile know I don’t post “symptoms”…the mind can be decieving & I don’t want to be more dissapointed because I “thought” I was preggo. Suprisingly though I haven’t had the urge to test (DW & I decided to wait it out since I’m not doing the progesterone suppositories anymore) and I won’t unless :af: doesn’t show on Monday. I’m going to the movies by myself tonight to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn FINALLY. DW doesn’t like vampire movies but she promised me she would watch the first three movies which she hasn’t done so I told her I’m just going to see it by myself. I can’t wait any longer ! DD is in a big production of Babes in Toyland all this weekend so I’m pretty much booked for the rest of this dreadful 2WW ! Monday will probably be torture though LOL. [/SIZE]

adore: keeping my fingers crossed for you girl, enjoy the movie!!!

kris: Hope things went well for you today!

AFM: only 3dpo, so, nothing going on. can’t even really obsess over symptoms yet !

[quote=adore][SIZE=3]Have fun on your trip Bridger ! That should make the 2WW go by faster.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Kris–keeping my fingers :cross: ed for a :bfp: this cycle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]AFM–I’m 10 dpoiui today. People who’ve been here for awhile know I don’t post “symptoms”…the mind can be decieving & I don’t want to be more dissapointed because I “thought” I was preggo. Suprisingly though I haven’t had the urge to test (DW & I decided to wait it out since I’m not doing the progesterone suppositories anymore) and I won’t unless :af: doesn’t show on Monday. I’m going to the movies by myself tonight to see Twilight: Breaking Dawn FINALLY. DW doesn’t like vampire movies but she promised me she would watch the first three movies which she hasn’t done so I told her I’m just going to see it by myself. I can’t wait any longer ! DD is in a big production of Babes in Toyland all this weekend so I’m pretty much booked for the rest of this dreadful 2WW ! Monday will probably be torture though LOL. [/SIZE][/quote]

Enjoy the movie and busy weekend! I wish I had a lot going on this weekend. It’s kinda busy but just enough free time for my mind to wander off! The 2ww is torture.

Hope you get a :bfp: Monday!

Yes, here’s to hoping this is our month! 4 IUI’s is enough stress for me. I don’t want to keep doing this but I know I will if I have to. I can’t wait to have a baby in my arms!

December 2ww

I’m in the December 2ww crew as well. POAS if I don’t get :af: on December 13th. If I can stand do do it…I get all nervous about seeing that not pregnant result. UGH!! :grr: Praying for the Christmas miracle!! Good luck to you all and plenty of :babydust: :pray: .

[SIZE=3]good morning ladies ![/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Soooo, I feel like being Negative Nancy…I don’t think it will be a BFP for me this cycle. I don’t know why, I just don’t feel like it will be. Nothing unusual going on, I guess I may have woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ! In any instance, I’ve already started calculating the next IUI which should be around 12/18 (that would be around CD 14 which is usually the day I O) which would be on a Sunday so I won’t have to miss work which is ALWAYS good. Hope you ladies have a good day :)[/SIZE]