I’m back!

Ok, I didn’t really go anywhere. I’ve been checking in and I’m hoping some of the spam has died down. I’m working on getting my body and my finances ready to start trying again at some point this year. I have a lot of weight to lose, but I think it will be easier once the weather starts to warm up.
I hope all my old support buddies are doing well. :smiley:

Hi and welcome again!! I’ve also been away because of spam for some time. It’s great we can be here again. A little background.
Me - 40 yo when started ttc since 2014. Dh - 42 yo. dx: PCOS, blocked fallopian tubes. amh <3,2. Dr suggested PGD as I had a miscarriage the previous years before going ivf route. Plus dr suspected me to be a carrier of Wilson disease - a very rare treatable disorder. I had already been through 2 failed ivf cycles with oe when dr told us to move on plan B - egg donation. Though we got prego with the 2nd round only. I guess this was all my body could offer me…
We’re happy to have our ivf kid now & are planning to pass another cycle for a sibling with the same biotex clinic. Wish me good luck.
Waiting for updates. All the best, hun x

Yes, I remember seeing you around. We are gearing up to try IUI again around the end of the year. It’s a little crazy to be going through this process again.
Good luck to you!

Thanks. I guess I’ll have more things to share soon. I’ve always thought we’d be the happiest ones with a little one. But now we want more!! Can’t really cope with waiting…
Wishing you the best with your cycle.