I need some hope!! 7dp5dt, -HPT

Has anyone got a positive Beta after a -HPT, 7dp5dt? I am going crazy, I cant believe this is happening to me. I have felt pregnant these last 2 weeks. I go in for my Beta tomorrow and now i am scared out of my mind. Any hope for me, be honest? :pray:

Hi
HPT’s can’t catch all positive pregnancy’s. But, they do catch most around 14 dpo. If you Dr. Google HPT sensitivities, there is a great chart on line which shows the percent of people who got positives on DPO. From what I remember, 14-15 dpo (day of and day after missed period) was the plateau.

Good Luck, its not over till that test comes back.

[QUOTE=BabyA]Has anyone got a positive Beta after a -HPT, 7dp5dt? I am going crazy, I cant believe this is happening to me. I have felt pregnant these last 2 weeks. I go in for my Beta tomorrow and now i am scared out of my mind. Any hope for me, be honest? :pray:[/QUOTE]

It’s so hard because the progesterone is what gives us the feelings of being pregnant. But, it’s not over until beta. Don’t give up yet, your test was still a little early.

i tested 9dp3dt and got a negative result which is really just one day earlier as far as “ovulation” or retrieval date goes and got a negative… i now have a beautiful 3 week old daughter sleeping in her crib … its not over till the blood work is done my beta level was 154 and doubled wonderfully HPTs can be evil ! good luck

I predict you will get a BFP with a beta of 70.

Best of luck.

I was too terrified to take a HPT during the 2ww. I just knew if it came up negative that I would spiral into such a funk that it wouldn’t possibly be healthy for any potential pregnancy (Stress is really hard on your body!) So instead I just stared at the box of the HTP every day, willing myself not to do it!

When I tested at 10dp 5dt my beta was relatively low - 54. The next morning (11dp) I finally peed on the darn thing just to see the double blue line because after 100’s of tests, I’d never ever see one in my life. And it was there, but it was very faint. So, 7dp is still very early. I imagine if I had done it at 7dp I would have gotten a negative result.

And funnily enough, I felt less pregnant AFTER getting the positive than I did in the 2ww. The trigger and progesterone can really make confusing symptoms.

Best wishes for a :bfp::babydust::babydust::babydust:!

I am so greatful for this thread…my beta is tomorrow and I am 7dp 5dt and had a - hpt this morning.

I hope I am as lucky as you and get a :bfp:

Me ok! So thankful for this thread. I had a negative hpt yester at 9dp3dt n hv been so worried since then.

Sorcet: I hope ur story is my story.

GL to all

:frowning:

A :bfn: .

Wish the rest of u all better luck!