I peed on ovulation stick thinking it was a preg test

Yup.

What you have just read is true. I am on day 34 of my cycle. No AF yet…17dpiui. I skipped my beta last Friday - wanted to test on my own.

This am I got up and POAS. There were 2 lines!!! It was my :bfp:. Until I realized that it was a clearblue easy ovulation stick and two lines means no LH surge. Went to the store (at 5 am) got a preg test - this time :bfn:. Still no AF. Should i still go in for a beta?

Talk about a strange morning!

[quote=MereBear]Yup.

What you have just read is true. I am on day 34 of my cycle. No AF yet…17dpiui. I skipped my beta last Friday - wanted to test on my own.

This am I got up and POAS. There were 2 lines!!! It was my :bfp:. Until I realized that it was a clearblue easy ovulation stick and two lines means no LH surge. Went to the store (at 5 am) got a preg test - this time :bfn:. Still no AF. Should i still go in for a beta?

Talk about a strange morning![/quote]

Mere, I peed on a pregnancy test thinking it was an ovulation test when I was testing for ovulation…lol I think you should for sure go for a beta. Your HCG could be border line of showing on a HPT. Good luck and I hope you get some great news soon!!

I totally think you should go in for a beta. They wanted you to come in on Friday and now it is Sunday and tomorrow have given you extra time. Not all women get + HPTs and need blood tests to let them know they are pregnant. Come on, go for it, you might just get the news you’ve been waiting for.

How disappointing! I say go in for sure! Praying you get the real deal :babydust: :bfp: this time!! :pray:

Thanks ladies - but AF came today…