I really need a home for my newborn baby girl

My wife passed away after she gave birth to our bouncing baby girl. It has been a hard situation for me to bare and I have been on alcohol lately I cant stand the death of my wife I want a home for this child I want her to feel that motherly love and I really need a home for her as soon as possible. Please do not judge me for my action the child deserves the best.
You can contact me through this email, its my late wife email:
[email protected]

I’m so sorry for your loss :frowning:

Sorry for the loss dear. I can feel the pain that you are going through. But as a man you should brace up yourself. You are noit going to live that way all your life. Just know God had a better plan for her. My mum passed away while I was so young. I cannot even remember her. But I can say my dad is my hero. He had been the permanent figure in my life. I once had a step mother at one point in my life. We actually lived together for more than 15 years. Then she left for someone else. You can imagine the kind of pain my dad had to undergo again. Now its over a year and he is not seeing anyone else. He feels he should concentrate on his family mote. I think you should do the same. I understand the type of confusion that you are in. but you should take some time off. Reflect on yourself and the future you want for your child. Then thereafter you can think if having a compoanion. Remember right now you do not have a clear mind for you are still mourning for your wife.

I feel pity for you. But you are a man. You should be facing your problems head on. Being on drinking spree will not bring your wife back. You should concentrate on your baby girl right now. Looking for a woman to act her mother I don’t think it is a good decision. I ma not saying that I am against it. But it could have been better if you focused on your daughter first. I know what children go through in the hands of foster parents. Especially step mothers. She is too young to be undergoing stress right now. I believe with time you wife replacement will come. But if you do things in such a haste. You will not find the perfect suitor. Best things come when you wait for them.

Sorry for your loss. But it seems to me that you are riding on your wife’s death. Like why do you want a woman right away. You have not yet even healed from the trauma. It could have been better if you took some time alone. Focus in your life. Mediate on what you want your child to live like. Drinking yourself will not bring any solution. In fact you will be worsening the condition. Having a toddler with a drunkard dad. Is that how you ant to raise your child? So what will a new mother have to offer then? If you are irresponsible to your child. You are the only one to be showing a positive example. So grow up and face your responsibilities.

I feel pity for you. But you are a man. You should be facing your problems head on. Being on drinking spree will not bring your wife back. You should concentrate on your baby girl right now. Looking for a woman to act her mother I don’t think it is a good decision. I ma not saying that I am against it. But it could have been better if you focused on your daughter first. I know what children go through in the hands of foster parents. Especially step mothers. She is too young to be undergoing stress right now. I believe with time you wife replacement will come. But if you do things in such a haste. You will not find the perfect suitor. Best things come when you wait for them.

Comments like “But you are a man” or “As a man” (used in another response above) are NEVER helpful, especially not when someone is grieving.

Sorry for the loss dear. I can feel the pain that you are going through. You are not going to live that way all your life. Just know God had a better plan for her. My mum passed away while I was so young. I cannot even remember her. But I can say my dad is my hero. He had been the permanent figure in my life. I once had a step mother at one point in my life. We actually lived together for more than 15 years. Then she left for someone else. You can imagine the kind of pain my dad had to undergo again. Now its over a year and he is not seeing anyone else. He feels he should concentrate on his family mote. I think you should do the same. I understand the type of confusion that you are in. but you should take some time off. Reflect on yourself and the future you want for your child. Then thereafter you can think if having a compoanion. Remember right now you do not have a clear mind for you are still mourning for your wife.