I want to become a surrogate mother

I am 28 years old and a mother of 3 children whose eldest is 9 years and the youngest 4 years. The father of my children died about a year ago. But during my 3 pregnancies, I had good sensations despite the few moments of discomfort and felt I was the center of interest of everyone. Something I would like to reiterate but without having to make children of other fathers among those I already have.

So I decided to become a surrogate mother to be able to relive these sensations and also to help those who are not able to bear it due to several reasons. I will be happy to be able to carry yours.

I want to notify that I do not make any distinction of sexual orientation or religious.

I propose to be your surrogate mother. Contact me at my e-mail: [email protected]

Hello! It is great that you want to become a surrogate but the sole desire is not enough. Have you had any experience of being an SM before, do you have all of the tests and examinations results? Or have you done those?
It’s just very important for those who need surrogacy in order to have kids. I think it’s better to start off with checking everything possible and necessary for the surrogate mothers.
Anyways, I am sure the results will come out as great and I wish you the best of luck with your venture :slight_smile:

Hi! It’s wonderful that you want to become surrogate and give this amazing gift to someone! I´m thinking about this option. I found this quite complet post that perhaps can help you in your journey :slight_smile:
https://mysurrogatemom.com/being-a-surrogate-mother
Do you know about any other resource online to learn about this process.

This is so good dear. There are people out there who go a lot in search of a child. I am sure it will bring a lot of help in the table. It seems to me that you are first time SM. I mean like you have never done this before. but it is not bad that you want to try it out. But remember there are also rules that govern a surrogate mother. I have a friend who is a professional surrogate. She does surrogacy as part of her side work. But she is doing it independently. What of you? Are you going to be independent or under an agency? These are some of questions that you will be able to answer. Maybe you should know more concerning that. Where are you going to find a client. Remember as you are starting off, your price should be affordable. From all fertility procedures surrogacy tends to be the most expensive. This is because the couple has to pay for the process and the surrogate mother. So if your prices are negotiable. One client can refer another one to you too.

This is so good dear. There are people out there who go a lot in search of a child. I am sure it will bring a lot of help in the table. It seems to me that you are first time SM. I mean like you have never done this before. but it is not bad that you want to try it out. But remember there are also rules that govern a surrogate mother. I have a friend who is a professional surrogate. She does surrogacy as part of her side work. But she is doing it independently. What of you? Are you going to be independent or under an agency? These are some of questions that you will be able to answer. Maybe you should know more concerning that. Where are you going to find a client. Remember as you are starting off, your price should be affordable. From all fertility procedures surrogacy tends to be the most expensive. This is because the couple has to pay for the process and the surrogate mother. So if your prices are negotiable. One client can refer another one to you too. But I would prefer you too Bio tex clinic. They offer the best services they are even running out of the economy package for 2018 so better hurry up. You can find more information here concerning them