If one more family member gets pregnant

I’m having a down day…

DH and I have been TTC since August, not long, I know, but we knew from the get go it wouldn’t be that easy for us, so we didn’t put off seeking help…

Anyway, in October I found out that 2 of my cousins from out in Cali are both pregnant. And not pregnant on purpose. They are also younger than I am (19 and 23).

Then 2 weeks ago I found out my cousin up in Alaska, also younger than me, is pregnant (planned, only TTC for 1 month). :grr:

I swear I will SCREAM if another chick in my family gets pregnant! I am happy for them, but also seething with envy. :mad: :frowning: No one in my family knows the struggle DH and I are going through with TTC. So I just put on my happy face and go through the motions…

On a lighter funny note, IF I ovulate on CD 15 with this Clomid Cycle, that will be New Years Eve! Time for some :dance: :dance: :dance: bow-chica-bow-bow!

ohhh…i can undestand

i have dealt with this for past 5years and still dealing…
anyone who announces their pregnancy in family,i feel ok i will be the next…

funny part,some idiots still ask me ,are you not planning yet?come on grow up,its 8yrs i have been married…they dont even know wat IVF means.

ohhh…i can undestand

anyone who announces their pregnancy in family,i feel ok i will be the next…

funny part,some idiots still ask me ,are you not planning yet?come on grow up,its 8yrs i have been married…they dont even know wat IVF means.

I can totally relate. We have been TTC for 2 years. Not really in the family as much but people around me. Friends are expecting in Feb. DH’s cousin earlier in the year posted on FB that they were going to try for #3. It wasn’t 2 months later she was expecting. A few weeks ago talking to a friend I hadn’t talked to in awhile and in casual conversation she said “and we are expecting in June” WHAT? argh. Also a couple weeks ago a friend posted that she got a birthday surprise (birthday was in Nov) they are expecting #3. They weren’t planning on having anymore, were done and surprise #3 on the way.

I mean I am happy for these people but it’s SOO hard to be happy for them when you wish it were you. As with you nobody in our family knows any of the stuff we are going through. I have only talked to one close friend.

I’m glad I’m not the only one that feels this way. Trust me when anyone here gets a BFP I will be THRILLED for you because we are all going through the same thing.

I know how you feel! i have a pregnant sister and three pregnant cousins. Whats hard for me is they were all on birth control!!! I pray for all of us trying and we get our :bfp: this month

I can totallyyyy relate. Right now all my friends are Pregnant or with kids already. Two are due in Dec end, one in march, one in May. I dont even know what to think, i am happy for them but theres always a voice inside me asking why not me?:frowning:

I totally feel the same way. My sister has two kids and both were conceived within 2 months of them trying. My aunt had fertility issues but that was 30 years ago and she feels my pain but doesnt understand Clomid or other treatments. She was used to going in for DNC to see if she ovulated (thank god for technology!).

We are going to take a break if it doesnt happen this month. It is very hard on me emotionally and we received our first bill from the October try and well we need some time to pay off that $800 bill.

Good luck!

Hahaha… I just posted about this two days ago on another thread.

Long story short- My family had my b-day dinner on Sun and THAT’S the day that my bro and SIL (both know I have “women problems” and want kids)… annouced they were 6 WEEKS PREGNANT! In my opinion that was WAAAAAAAY too early to tell people (both of mine lasted longer) and it upset me they didn’t tell me before hand to prepare me since they know about my “problems” and the fact my SIL kept going on about how easy it was and it happen the day after their wedding was the icing on the cake.

Anywho, my transfer was yesterday so I hope I get some news too someday… in the meantime my friends just had their baby yesterday which concluded this year where I have had 5 friends and 1 family member pregnant.

I’m not stupid, I know this is part of nature… I work schools where every other day another teacher is pregnant. I just wish that if people around me knew I have infertility issues, don’t dig the knife in deeper and say to me how, “Blessed I am by being so fertile… everyone in my family is…” I get it, good for you… I’m not mad at you for being fertile… I’m happy for you…just don’t rub it in my face by making the point to even say that. Stop while you’re ahead and just don’t say anything.
UGH!

You’re not alone :slight_smile:

Thank you ladies for all the responses, its nice to know I’m not alone. Of course I am happy for my family members, and they don’t know about my situation with TTC so I know they aren’t trying to hurt me, but the little comments like “Oh, we weren’t even trying!” Just tugs at my emotions!

I’m jumping on the bandwagon to! And if one more person asks me why im waiting to try again or that it is selfish I might just slap them! I’m trying to stay strong but sometimes I want to lose my religion and waxy i someone. My sil did the same thing… And knew my struggle. One of the view people I confided in… Stay strong! Our day is coming!!!

VENT away!!! We all feel this way… It’s the worst feeling EVER!! Last Sat, we went to my DH step-side of the family Christmas get together… I wanted to ball my eyes out the entire time… Thank god for my MIL… I felt sooo outta place, and a few ppl were askin when we were gonna have one, so I jsut walked away… Didnt say anything to anyone and went out side to breath… It was the worst feeling… His cousin totally understands though which was nice… She quite a few D&C’s and m/c allin 2 yrs they were finally able to carry full term their son Eli… It was a good feeling to be able to vent to someone there… His mom Bless her heart told me it will be ok and that it’ll happen when it’s ment to be… I told her thats the worst thing you can say to me right now… That I dont’ believe that…

You are NOT alone! ALL 3 of my sisters got pregnant their first time of “trying” and then got pregnant on the first or second time for their other children. I’ve been trying for a year and a half now and I haven’t been successful. Also my sister in law who is 8 years younger than me got pregnant on her first try too. I’m happy for my friends and family that are pregnant but it still hurts since I’m the ONLY one in my family that has struggled to get pregnant.

Know that you have a ton of ladies on here that understand and are :cheer: for you!

[QUOTE=Breezy2305]His mom Bless her heart told me it will be ok and that it’ll happen when it’s ment to be… I told her thats the worst thing you can say to me right now… That I dont’ believe that…[/QUOTE]

Breezy- I feel the same way! I hate it when people tell me “it will happen when it’s supposed to happen” or “once you stop obsessing/stressing over being pregnant it will happen”…I know they mean well but that hurts to hear that since all that does is make me think what must I be doing wrong since I’m not getting pregnant.

I’ll be :pray: and :cross: for ya!

[QUOTE=chiqawa99]Breezy- I feel the same way! I hate it when people tell me “it will happen when it’s supposed to happen” or “once you stop obsessing/stressing over being pregnant it will happen”…I know they mean well but that hurts to hear that since all that does is make me think what must I be doing wrong since I’m not getting pregnant.

I’ll be :pray: and :cross: for ya![/QUOTE]

Thanks Chiqawa :slight_smile:

So DF & I are driving home… We’re 4ish hours into a 5 hour ride. A good friend of mine sends out a blanket text that she’s pregnant. This will be her 2nd child. She just started trying again a few months ago. I started crying and df got upset with me because he says I should be happy for her. I am happy for her but I am also sad for us. Why is that so hard to understand?

I feel your pain my sister is pregnant with baby #4. She is just so fertile. She wasnt going to tell me my dad made her. Im happy for her even bought the baby a crib. I just told her to save it for me :).