If there is a chance to get pregnant?

Hi, I’m new here and I just wanted to share my story. Even don’t know what to start with. ok, i’m not a young girl it’s better to say experienced woman haha and I’m married 5 years and it seems like I have pretty happy life but there is a problem. Due to violation of my uterus I can’t bear the baby, you’ll say that’s not a problem and im not gree with you. We tied several tomes to get pregnant, I had miscarriages and that crushed my world

my doc says i have an psychological infertility and he’s right, i’m afraid now of bearing a baby and dont know what to do with myself

Btw my hubby was married and he’s got a son from first wife who took his son abroad and he even diidnt have a chance too see him.

His parents totally against me and I don’t know what to do, he offered me to try another way of having baby I don’t know what to say… hope someone here can share good advices I really really will be happy

I lost my hope and don’t want to lose my hubby he is the only joy in my life

Thank you for reading

Hi, don’t be upset and think only positive. I have the same situation. I can’t have a baby and my only chance is surrogacy. I know that husts whaen you can’t give a baby to your husband but you should be strong and he will feel that. You know, infertility is not a crash of the world. There are lots of opportunities to have a baby. if you are ready for big responsibilities you can adopt one. That’s not my way but you can just tell your husband about it and see his reaction.
Wish you luck and love XXX

Don’t get upset. Everything will get alright.

psychological infertility? gosh, poor we women. Recently I discovered that infertility can be social! yes, yes - social infertility. The world is going crazy, it seems.
Maybe I have no right to say so but I don’t agree with your doctor. miscarriages, especially numerous recurrent miscarriages is a HUGE stress for your body, your family, your relationships. still, it’s not a verdict. why putting labels of infertility? Maybe you’d better still keep trying? or your doctors say it might be risky for your health?

[QUOTE=“ladybird345, post: 1869033, member: 87389”]Hi, don’t be upset and think only positive. I have the same situation. I can’t have a baby and my only chance is surrogacy. I know that husts whaen you can’t give a baby to your husband but you should be strong and he will feel that. You know, infertility is not a crash of the world. There are lots of opportunities to have a baby. if you are ready for big responsibilities you can adopt one. That’s not my way but you can just tell your husband about it and see his reaction.
Wish you luck and love XXX[/QUOTE]
thank you for great words. I will take it to consideration but I’m sure I don’t want to adopt any child. Iwant to have only mine my bloods and bones. My liitle cheeks and nose. My husband is also agains it and our only and last option is surrogacy. But the only problem is money. We don’t want o waste them, maybe I seem like a snob but that’s all I want. And now we are looking for a cheaper option because on the other forum I was advised to try in europe, we don’t consider the usa it’s not expensive for us and only one fly ticket will cost a small fortune.
but anyway thank you for advice

thank you

[QUOTE=“Kim79, post: 1869056, member: 87054”]psychological infertility? gosh, poor we women. Recently I discovered that infertility can be social! yes, yes - social infertility. The world is going crazy, it seems.
Maybe I have no right to say so but I don’t agree with your doctor. miscarriages, especially numerous recurrent miscarriages is a HUGE stress for your body, your family, your relationships. still, it’s not a verdict. why putting labels of infertility? Maybe you’d better still keep trying? or your doctors say it might be risky for your health?[/QUOTE]
social infertility?! Hm, that’s the first I’ve heard of it. probably you are right. And yes my doc told me that I can carry a baby because of weel wals of my uterus. All women in my familly could do this and only me don’t. Stress? You didn’t see me two months ago, I have no desire to live, no thoughts and I forgot how to smile. yes, I don’t want to try anymore, only surro and I don’t want to be under stress again, enough for me in this life. I know that sounds selfish but I am

Hello dear! I’m sorry to hear about your situation. I also faced the problem of infertility. My husband and I have got married when we were 26 (now we are 40). We decided to set aside kids issue for a couple of years and to take up our careers. But unpredictable happened. I started to feel pain in the abdomen. I’ve lost 17 pounds for very short period of time. I felt exhausted and I was getting tired very fast. One night I woke up because of sharp pain in abdomen and it was hurt unbearable. I was diagnosed with cancer of the uterus, after which the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries were removed. It was critical period for our family. My husband wanted a son very much, but I knew that I couldn’t fulfill his wish. I was afraid that my husband will leave me for another woman, who will be able to bear a child for him. And I began to look for solutions. I wanted to do everything to save us from split. After a long search, conversations with friends, reading of articles and reviews in the Internet, we decided to focus on surrogacy. But in our country it is, unfortunately, very expensive and we couldn’t afford it. So we began to look for clinics in other countries. We wanted to find the best doctors and, at the same time, affordable price. It turned out that this procedure is legal in Ukraine and there are a lot of clinics. So we took this chance. Now we have a wonderful healthy boy! My husband and I are very happy and grateful. We are currently in our second surrogacy journey with the same clinic. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask! It’s better to talk with someone, who went through this, who knows everything for sure. I hope my story will help your family! I wish you good luck and I hope your dream of having a baby will come true!

sorry to hear about your problem too. You are more lucky than me because you know what you want. and I’m not sure if I can save my family. my husband always talks about adoption but the can’t understand me. I don’t want to adopt child I want to have my own but there are also hazzards. If we decide to do surrogacy that’s mean another woman will carry a baby for us. A bit stressful, don’t you think? How did you manage to overcome your emotions? How did you accepted surrogacy?
Because I have dubious feelings and have nobody to share with? Thank you

Hi! You have people, readers, women like you who are willing to listen. You need to share your feelings and worries. We had different ways to come to a surrogate programs .

I personally know how female infertility factors can make a family fragile and vulnerable, but you have to hold on and try. Then you will feel relaxed. I have other reasons of infertility, but our goals and desires are the one. I want to be desired and loved, I want hugging my child, think as everyone else.

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1869205, member: 87459”]Hi! You have people, readers, women like you who are willing to listen. You need to share your feelings and worries. We had different ways to come to a surrogate programs .

I personally know how female infertility factors can make a family fragile and vulnerable, but you have to hold on and try. Then you will feel relaxed. I have other reasons of infertility, but our goals and desires are the one. I want to be desired and loved, I want hugging my child, think as everyone else.[/QUOTE]
you know, today I woke up and understand my misery. I can’t have babies and all around so happy. that’s embarrassing, why its’ me?!! Gosh, I’m exhausted…
Sorry, but what kind of problems do you have? Do you apply for a surrogacy? where??

[QUOTE=“sweetcandy, post: 1869208, member: 87457”]you know, today I woke up and understand my misery. I can’t have babies and all around so happy. that’s embarrassing, why its’ me?!! Gosh, I’m exhausted…
Sorry, but what kind of problems do you have? Do you apply for a surrogacy? where??[/QUOTE]
Oh my God! I do understand all your feelings. All these feelings of hostility to the world visited me. They were tearing my soul into pieces. It’s impossible to go through, very painful, but you’ve got to cope with it. I had such feeling passed. The mind must win your emotions.

But don’t wait too long time goes. I have a hormonal problem. Hormone-killers. Not the most common problem, but the result is known.

We have already chosen our surrogate program. But we’re only in its beginning yet.

We were looking for and seeing a lot of options, such as Greece or Georgia. But we decided to try it in Ukraine. And we are still satisfied.

Hold on, my dear. Fight with your feelings for your future. Don’t give up. Everything will fall into place. And don’t determine current events as your true destiny.

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1869210, member: 87459”]Oh my God! I do understand all your feelings. All these feelings of hostility to the world visited me. They were tearing my soul into pieces. It’s impossible to go through, very painful, but you’ve got to cope with it. I had such feeling passed. The mind must win your emotions.

But don’t wait too long time goes. I have a hormonal problem. Hormone-killers. Not the most common problem, but the result is known.

We have already chosen our surrogate program. But we’re only in its beginning yet.

We were looking for and seeing a lot of options, such as Greece or Georgia. But we decided to try it in Ukraine. And we are still satisfied.

Hold on, my dear. Fight with your feelings for your future. Don’t give up. Everything will fall into place. And don’t determine current events as your true destiny.[/QUOTE]
yes, I know, time flies. And I’m not so young. My body tells me it’s time to move. As I could get pregnant naturally, now I feel like my level of hormones become lower. And my doc said, my amh is 1.5
so there is a chance to get my good eggs. our goal is to find an affordable clinic.

[QUOTE=“sweetcandy, post: 1869211, member: 87457”]yes, I know, time flies. And I’m not so young. My body tells me it’s time to move. As I could get pregnant naturally, now I feel like my level of hormones become lower. And my doc said, my amh is 1.5
so there is a chance to get my good eggs. our goal is to find an affordable clinic.[/QUOTE]
It is better to make a strict plan of action and follow it. Keep your thoughts and actions according to the plan. Then you will lose less time and money. Exactly find out what the reproductive procedure you concretely need.

It is important to know how much money you can pay for all. Something like a business plan. Then you will know what to demand from the clinics and its representatives. And it will be easier to choose the country with the appropriate legislation. The long way but passable.

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1869213, member: 87459”]It is better to make a strict plan of action and follow it. Keep your thoughts and actions according to the plan. Then you will lose less time and money. Exactly find out what the reproductive procedure you concretely need.

It is important to know how much money you can pay for all. Something like a business plan. Then you will know what to demand from the clinics and its representatives. And it will be easier to choose the country with the appropriate legislation. The long way but passable.[/QUOTE]
thank you for the useful tips. I spoke with my husband and we decided to take it one at a time because we don’t know what will happen tomorrow.
Like a business plan? hm, interesting. First of all, we need the country which is not far away from us, next - cheap prices, good services, and of course, nice people who can speak English. To my mind, it is a big risk to go abroad without knowing country’s culture, language and traditions. Don’t you agree with me?

[QUOTE=“sweetcandy, post: 1869355, member: 87457”]thank you for the useful tips. I spoke with my husband and we decided to take it one at a time because we don’t know what will happen tomorrow.
Like a business plan? hm, interesting. First of all, we need the country which is not far away from us, next - cheap prices, good services, and of course, nice people who can speak English. To my mind, it is a big risk to go abroad without knowing country’s culture, language and traditions. Don’t you agree with me?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I agree. You are absolutely right. Look at my case in Biotex we were provided with interpreter who expanded us all thing we needed to know, she was our lifesaver. I don’t imagine how we could understand anything without her. We have touched their culture only partly it was interesting but we had no time for visiting museums or just for something related exactly with national culture.

Our risks were minimized, we avoided them.

[QUOTE=“sweetcandy, post: 1869355, member: 87457”]thank you for the useful tips. I spoke with my husband and we decided to take it one at a time because we don’t know what will happen tomorrow.
Like a business plan? hm, interesting. First of all, we need the country which is not far away from us, next - cheap prices, good services, and of course, nice people who can speak English. To my mind, it is a big risk to go abroad without knowing country’s culture, language and traditions. Don’t you agree with me?[/QUOTE]
Do you know about this reproductive center? What do you think about it?
Perhaps you can consider this option, I think It matches to your mentioned demands, or I’m not right?

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1869583, member: 87459”]Do you know about this reproductive center? What do you think about it?
Perhaps you can consider this option, I think It matches to your mentioned demands, or I’m not right?[/QUOTE]
I’ve heard about it but don’t know much about them. I know only that they have good services. And it is very suitable for us. As we don’t want to pay a lot of money and don’t want any extra payments.
And I think it is a wonderful idea to undergo the treatment there. As far as I know and read on this forum you also have been there? Of course a language barrier is a big problem for us and I don’t know how will we cope with it. How do you think, would be it a challenge for us?

[QUOTE=“Mydreammore, post: 1869574, member: 87459”]Yeah, I agree. You are absolutely right. Look at my case in Biotex we were provided with interpreter who expanded us all thing we needed to know, she was our lifesaver. I don’t imagine how we could understand anything without her. We have touched their culture only partly it was interesting but we had no time for visiting museums or just for something related exactly with national culture.

Our risks were minimized, we avoided them.[/QUOTE]
How did you visit this places? Did the interpreter go with you? Or the people there knew English. I wish it would be not so stressful journey. One day I had a dream with the thought that it all has happenned not with me. I’m a healthy woman an my child is sleeping near me. But when I woke up and realised it was just a dream . My heart was hold like in vice. I understood my helplessness and squalor.Gosh. did you feel the same?

Of course, my dear, absolutely the same terrible feeling.

I want to say we had no problems concerning to the questions you asked. During whole our being we were provided with an interpreter, and she helped us a lot. She told us that natives mostly youth can probably speak English, in enough level to show you a right way or give you other little help. But I assure you’ll need no this assistance from natives. You would have been provided by personal translator. Hold on, don’t dare to lose a hope, honey!