I'm freaking out!

So I’m in between treatment…I have had 4 failed IUI’s and the last one was in August. I was awaiting my period to start BCP so I can begin IVF and today I noticed that I was 1 day late which I never am but I figured I’ve been so stressed out thinking about the upcoming IVF cycle that maybe the stress was just stopping it. I noticed I was at 31 days which normally I don’t go more then 29 or 30 so I decided to take a test and to my surprise it is :bfp: I started freaking out woke up my husband crying hysterically like someone died saying this can’t be right. I immediately ran to Walgreens and bought more tests (different brands) and I took another one and it said :bfp: again!

I’m so excited and scared at the same time. I’ve been exercising the past two weeks (really only 4 times) but it is a crazy bootcamp kind of exercise. I feel like I’m going to start my period and have slight cramping so I don’t know what to feel. I’m going to try to get in for a blood test tomorrow…OMG could this really be happening after 5 1/2 years of trying and 4 failed IUI’s??? :pray: so hard that it is right and everything works out!

Congrats Rachel! How exciting. Wishing you a healthy 9 months! Congrats on saving all that money on IVF you can spend it on the nursery.

Hi Prayin!!

How amazing if you are pregnant:cross: . Let us know how you go :)) Im on day 6 post FET transfer Im going NUTS!! trying to fugure out the signs. i give up now and just going to accept whatever happens on the day of the BETA…

Keep us up to date on the progress of your results!!:clap:

Thank you ladies! I took 3 more tests and they were all :bfp:and I just got my beta results and they are at 29. It seems low but I’m not trying to over analyze it.

[QUOTE=Prayin4MyMiracle]Thank you ladies! I took 3 more tests and they were all :bfp:and I just got my beta results and they are at 29. It seems low but I’m not trying to over analyze it.[/QUOTE]

As long as it doubles your good to go.

I’m hoping for it to double. TMI alert…last night when I went to the bathroom and wiped there was some pink blood, not alot but it was there and now today I’m having some brownish discharge so of course I’m freaking out because this is normally how I start AF. I’ve already experienced one chemical although that one started at a 6…I guess I just have to wait for my 2nd beta or a full flow!

:pray: this little bean sticks! :pray:

[QUOTE=Prayin4MyMiracle]I’m hoping for it to double. TMI alert…last night when I went to the bathroom and wiped there was some pink blood, not alot but it was there and now today I’m having some brownish discharge so of course I’m freaking out because this is normally how I start AF. I’ve already experienced one chemical although that one started at a 6…I guess I just have to wait for my 2nd beta or a full flow!

:pray: this little bean sticks! :pray:[/QUOTE]

Keeping you in my :pray:

I hope everything turns out OK & you go on to have a H&H :preg: !!! I love stories like this!!! :woohoo:

Well I got bad news today my 2nd beta went down to 25.5. I’m devastated. My DH keeps saying it is not over yet but I know it is. I’ve never seen a beta go down and back up. On a positive note we got pregnant on our own so we will see what the future holds. Thanks for the support!

I’m soo sorry to hear that…maybe it will rise again!! U r in my thoughts and prayers :pray:

[QUOTE=Prayin4MyMiracle]Well I got bad news today my 2nd beta went down to 25.5. I’m devastated. My DH keeps saying it is not over yet but I know it is. I’ve never seen a beta go down and back up. On a positive note we got pregnant on our own so we will see what the future holds. Thanks for the support![/QUOTE]

Im so sorry. :grouphug: But like you said at least you know you can get preggo naturally. Will you still try IVF or do some testing to see why the embyro didnt stick?

[QUOTE=my5tzkny]Im so sorry. :grouphug: But like you said at least you know you can get preggo naturally. Will you still try IVF or do some testing to see why the embyro didnt stick?[/QUOTE]

I don’t know. I definitely won’t do IVF right away. Thanks for your support!

I was so excited for you when I read the first post… sorry it didn’t work out. But if it happened once it can happen again right? Wishing you the best :slight_smile: