I'm shaking, crying, confused, please help!

Okay ladies. I am crying, shaking, I almost passed out!
I am 11DPO and 12 days since I have taken my HCG trigger, I took my trigger shot about 1PM on Dec 15th. Is there anyway my trigger is still there? I think I got a positive test but I’m sooooo scared that it’s the trigger. The line on the test is very very very faint. I made my mom look to make sure I wasn’t imaging things. I will put the picture below. Please ladies tell me your input. I also peed like 15 mins before I peed again just to take this test so I’m going to take another in the morning. I am freaking out, I hope this is it!

http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae284/kristinaroling/IMG_3030.jpg

I hope so!

Sounds like it could be it!!! I will :pray: that you get your miracle!

:cross: for you, but pictures don’t lie!

Sending up lots of prayers for you! :slight_smile:
:cross:

Thank you all, I hope this is it for me, I’m so scared that it’s still the HCG trigger because the positive is sooo faint. I’ve taken 2 more tests and both were also positive, but also barely there and very faint. I can’t wait to call my doctor in the morning!!! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=krissersroro]Thank you all, I hope this is it for me, I’m so scared that it’s still the HCG trigger because the positive is sooo faint. I’ve taken 2 more tests and both were also positive, but also barely there and very faint. I can’t wait to call my doctor in the morning!!! :)[/QUOTE]

I think it’s definitely a real :bfp: . I triggered on the 16th and I’m sure mine is gone (I haven’t POAS’d though)…It’s only supposed to stay in your system @ max 8-10 days, as I’ve been told by my RE.

:bsv: :pray: for you! BREATHE!!!

I can’t stop crying in happiness, fear, joy, worried all rolled into one. today would be 12 days sense my trigger so I’m really hoping this is real. I never thought this would ever happen to me and I can’t stop crying like a baby, LOL I just am so terrified that it’s going to be a false. I hope they do a blood test tomorrow

[QUOTE=krissersroro]I can’t stop crying in happiness, fear, joy, worried all rolled into one. today would be 12 days sense my trigger so I’m really hoping this is real. I never thought this would ever happen to me and I can’t stop crying like a baby, LOL I just am so terrified that it’s going to be a false. I hope they do a blood test tomorrow[/QUOTE]

When is your beta scheduled for?

Breathe & relax first. You need to be happy for that little bean inside you…

How many times have you POAS’d? You can always repeat the test in the morning to see the line get darker…I am sure it will! :wink:

:clap: Congratulations! It would seem to me that you are indeed :preg:

[QUOTE=kappocheno]When is your beta scheduled for?

Breathe & relax first. You need to be happy for that little bean inside you…

How many times have you POAS’d? You can always repeat the test in the morning to see the line get darker…I am sure it will! :wink:

:clap: Congratulations! It would seem to me that you are indeed :preg:[/QUOTE]

I don’t actually have a beta scheduled, so I hope that when I call them tomorrow they get me in asap! And I have POAS 3 times, all 3 were positive, but VERY faint. I have 1 more test that I’m going to use in the morning. I can’t help but worry though, especially cause I’ve been feeling really crampy. Just yesterday I was telling myself that I would probably be childless because I don’t have any more funding for treatments after this cycle. This is just so surreal!

[QUOTE=krissersroro]I don’t actually have a beta scheduled, so I hope that when I call them tomorrow they get me in asap! And I have POAS 3 times, all 3 were positive, but VERY faint. I have 1 more test that I’m going to use in the morning. I can’t help but worry though, especially cause I’ve been feeling really crampy. Just yesterday I was telling myself that I would probably be childless because I don’t have any more funding for treatments after this cycle. This is just so surreal![/QUOTE]

Try to relax…:grouphug: you’ll be fine.

I see you have hypertension. Getting yourself all worked up is definitely NOT good if you are indeed:preg: ! I have faith that you are…That Man upstairs has this strange way of working things out for us…

Find your faith and schedule a blood test! :wink:

We’re all :cheer: you on!

It looks like you might be…

Krissersroro, I tested at 12d post trigger and got a negative. My period also started that day. I got a negative at about 11dpt last month as well so I’d say there’s a good chance your is a real positive :clap:
Good luck with your blood test :cross: for you. Hopefully this is the start of a fertile year for all us girls :slight_smile:

You so needed good news! I’m hoping and praying that you are indeed :preg: . Please keep us updated! I don’t have an experience with seeing any kind of two lines so your pic looks good to me. Usually the first pee in the morning is best to use. So hopefully you’ll get a darker line wed morn! Good luck! :babydust: :babydust:

Looking forward to hearing if you got your BFP again this morning!!

Another very faint BFP this morning, but still faint. Im so worried it’s just the shot. I’m going for a blood test this morning.

Isn’t today 13DPT? That trigger is gone out of your system by now

This definitely does not sound like the trigger shot. I think that’s supposed to be gone after 8 days or so. When I got my BFP, I tested negative 10dpo, but positive on day 12. The line was so faint that I checked it like 4 billion times. I still have that test and look back on it fondly! My BFP is now 16 months old and napping upstairs :slight_smile:

Are you noticing the tests getting darker at all? Mine got progressively darker from the first test through the next few days. This was over Christmas a few years ago, so I couldn’t get the beta drawn until Monday. At that point, it was in the 200s and the test was much darker.

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. What an exciting time!!

Well I took yet another test today, the line isn’t any darker, and hardly there but I suppose today would still only be 12DPO and 13DPT, When I called the nurse at my RE’s office she told me the trigger can stay in your system 16 days?! I’ve never heard that long. I am sick to my stomach worried that it’s a false positive. Either way I went and did a blood test and hopefully they call me very very soon

Well they called back with the blood results and said that my level was really low. They said my HCG was 23 so it’s still considered positive but I have to go back in 2 days to make sure that number is going up. She also said chances are it’s a pregnancy and not the trigger but I’m still so scared, from reading others numbers this seems EXTREMELY low. Anybody else have a number this low? I’m only 12DPO so I suppose it would be a very early. I’m just so worried. Any advice?

12dpo is early, my RE wouldn’t even do the test until 14dpo. And I’ve seen people on here who have lower betas on the first one, but as long as it doubles that’s what really matters. I hope it sticks! :bsv:

[QUOTE=krissersroro]Well they called back with the blood results and said that my level was really low. They said my HCG was 23 so it’s still considered positive but I have to go back in 2 days to make sure that number is going up. She also said chances are it’s a pregnancy and not the trigger but I’m still so scared, from reading others numbers this seems EXTREMELY low. Anybody else have a number this low? I’m only 12DPO so I suppose it would be a very early. I’m just so worried. Any advice?[/QUOTE]

I hope it doubles. Good luck!