I'm so happy I have you!

I just have to say, I love you all here. I have never been treated badly here and you guys are always kind to me even if my questions can be a tad stupid. I’m on another website (won’t mention name) and I’m constantly having people be rude to me! I was worried about having no morning sickness because they say morning sickness is a sign of your hormones doing what they are suppose to, and I’m worried that NO morning sickness would indicate that they arn’t. Of course I get a snotty comment saying “As someone that has thrown up 10 times in the last 2 days, please don’t complain.” REALLY?! I wasn’t complaining at all, I’m worried! Anyways, my point is you ladies rock and are always understanding. I may just stick around here from now on…

Agreed! I love this place too! :cheer:

I haven’t been on in a while and was just trying to catch up with what’s been going on and I just wanted to stop by n say Congrats! And best wishes! It brings me joy to see people who have struggled wt IF to get BFPs I’m excited for you :slight_smile:

That woman complaining about puking 10 times in 2 days should BITE HER TONGUE. What I wouldnt give to puke 10 times in 2 days because I have a sweet baby wreaking havoc on my body. She’s a fool. Stick around here :grouphug:

I completely agree with you! This forum has been such a blessing to me as I’ve struggled with IF. Everyone is so helpful when I have questions and concerns.

Can’t imagine this journey without the support of so many wonderful people! Thank you all!!!

Here’s to :bfp: for everyone in 2012!!!

I would also gladly “puke” everyday for the rest of my life to be pregnant. People should not say things like that on an infertility board. Pray for you every day girl! Keep us posted on the sweet baby :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=mandyrhea]That woman complaining about puking 10 times in 2 days should BITE HER TONGUE. What I wouldnt give to puke 10 times in 2 days because I have a sweet baby wreaking havoc on my body. She’s a fool. Stick around here :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Ditto!!! Passing judgement is non-existent here…:grouphug:

This place is amazing. I haven’t been on here long but I love reading everyones post. I love the support each of us give each other.

Definitely great here. And very educational…interesting to see everyone else’s perspective. What they’re going through, how they’re dealing with it. It’s also wonderful to hear the success stories, which gives hope that it will work for the rest of us too.

[B]Your right!!! Awesome people in here!!! Maybe the other woman in the forum was a little jealous about you having no morning sickness at all… Though she said in a bad way but that’s probably it. :flower: maybe you are one of those lucky ones with no symptoms… A stress free pregnancy. Congrats on ur baby[/B]

[QUOTE=Anna03]This place is amazing. I haven’t been on here long but I love reading everyones post. I love the support each of us give each other.[/QUOTE]

:welcome: :grouphug:

Krisseroro - I’ve felt that way about other boards too. There’s little understanding of the infertile world, no acknowledgment of it. So it makes asking questions and interacting very difficult for me.

And I just wanted to let you know that I was / am the same way with morning sickness. I barely had any and was TOTALLY freaked out. The rare times I DID get sick, I was SO SO happy! I am 16 weeks along right now and so far so good. (I know that we still have a long way to go though) Just don’t want you to worry too much about the MS … it’s not a great indicator even though the “fertiles” talk about it alot. (Also remember, if you’ve been through IVF, you’re likely still on medications that mix with your pregnancy symptoms to present themselves as something else sometimes. Its not as straight forward as it might be if we weren’t so filled with drugs! :slight_smile:

Thanks everybody! I love it here. Sorry I’ve been MIA, I’ve been trying to keep sane while waiting for my first ultrasound

That girl that said that to you was such a cow, she acted like you were bragging about not being sick, instead of raising a genuine concern about it. I got pg in May 2011 and I had no m/s and the pg ended in m/c. I think not getting m/s is something that can be a real cause for concern. She should know that most of us here would be happy to be getting m/s if it meant we were going to have a baby! As someone on an infertility forum you would think she would realise that.
How are you going anyway? Have you had you u/s yet? Do you have any m/s yet?

[QUOTE=Dee1983]That girl that said that to you was such a cow, she acted like you were bragging about not being sick, instead of raising a genuine concern about it. I got pg in May 2011 and I had no m/s and the pg ended in m/c. I think not getting m/s is something that can be a real cause for concern. She should know that most of us here would be happy to be getting m/s if it meant we were going to have a baby! As someone on an infertility forum you would think she would realise that.
How are you going anyway? Have you had you u/s yet? Do you have any m/s yet?[/QUOTE]

I’m doing good, my u/s isnt until the 20th :frowning: Wish time would hurry up! And I think m/s is slowing creeping up on me, I threw up today from something tasting “weird” to me and I am more gaggy than usual, but I’m still not as sick as everybody else seems, so I’m not sure. But my mom said that she wasn’t that sick until about 7 weeks so I should wait it out and enjoy the time I’m not sick, LOL

I am almost 7 wks and I haven’t gotten sick yet! I have waves of nausea but never for very long! I was worrried that I wasn’t having any symptoms but Tuesday I saw and heard the most precious little hb that I have ever seen!! Everything is good and right on track!!
So…don’t worry if you aren’t getting sick right now. I’m sure there are plenty of us that aren’t sick right now and some that may not get sick at all!!
Take care and you are in my thoughts!! :grouphug: