Improve FSH

Hi there,

I am going for my first IVF in January…does anyone have any ideas to decrease High FSH levels…currently im at 17…Any help would be appreciated…so devastated at this point :frowning:

I would look into the book “The infertility cure” by Randine Lewis and also acupuncture. Good luck!

Dhea- start a few months in advance. My dr recommended it. Said its more likely to work w women w high fsh who are under 35.
I take 75 mg daily. Before I took it, the amount of follies I produced was much lower. There are a few medical studies on this for improving egg quality in us w high fsh.

On my last 2 attempts, dr also had me inject HGH a few times just before the trigger shot.

I also take baby asprin- 1 daily.

Since March, I go to accupuncture 2x per week.

Private message me if u want to chat more!

Hoping things go well for you!

I second the DHEA recommendation. I’m almost 40 and my egg reserve numbers improved dramatically with DHEA. I’m taking 50 mg daily. The RE said it was important to take micronized DHEA. You can search it on Amazon and find it. It’s approximately 30 bucks for 3 bottles.

[QUOTE=Ih8theshots]Dhea- start a few months in advance. My dr recommended it. Said its more likely to work w women w high fsh who are under 35.
I take 75 mg daily. Before I took it, the amount of follies I produced was much lower. There are a few medical studies on this for improving egg quality in us w high fsh.

On my last 2 attempts, dr also had me inject HGH a few times just before the trigger shot.

I also take baby asprin- 1 daily.

Since March, I go to accupuncture 2x per week.

Private message me if u want to chat more!

Hoping things go well for you![/QUOTE]

I also say try DHEA I saw a dratic increase in my AFC when doing DHEA along with other herbs. WHen I didn’t use any herbs tyrin IVF #2 my quantity and quality was severly low and I only got 1 egg from 3 follies which didn’t fertilize.